Wrestling Thread May 2-8 | 5/6 BOYCOTT SMACKDOWN TONIGHT - TELL @WWE YOUR THOUGHTS

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

If you take The Rock off the show, it was an awful show. But with him there, overall I enjoyed it.

QFT. Anytime Rock shows up it just highlights how awful the 99% of the current roster is on the mic cutting promos.

Former WWE Star Debuting in TNA as Kurt Angle's Mistress
Former WWE star Joanie "Chyna" Laurer is slated to debut as Kurt Angle's "mistress" that will help him in his feud with Jeff Jarrett and Karen Angle. 

The original plan was to use Lindsay Howard (a/k/a Isis the Giant), who had a brief run on the WWE NXT show, play the part, but it was determined that she was too green for the role. I'm surprised by this development simply because Chyna seemed to move on from wrestling. 

Former WWE Star Debuting in TNA as Kurt Angle's Mistress
Former WWE star Joanie "Chyna" Laurer is slated to debut as Kurt Angle's "mistress" that will help him in his feud with Jeff Jarrett and Karen Angle. 

The original plan was to use Lindsay Howard (a/k/a Isis the Giant), who had a brief run on the WWE NXT show, play the part, but it was determined that she was too green for the role. I'm surprised by this development simply because Chyna seemed to move on from wrestling. 

Not yet. I'll have the breakdowns when the Observer comes out later this week. I'll be sure to post them.

Not yet. I'll have the breakdowns when the Observer comes out later this week. I'll be sure to post them.

WWE Says IT'S ON
Shawn Daivari got a tryout tonight in Orlando, doing a full fledged Arab gimmick with a turban, against Ted DiBiase.  DiBiase worked the match as a babyface.

WWE Says IT'S ON
Shawn Daivari got a tryout tonight in Orlando, doing a full fledged Arab gimmick with a turban, against Ted DiBiase.  DiBiase worked the match as a babyface.

WWE Says IT'S ON

eek.gif
 please vince dont do somthing foolish like with hassan

WWE Says IT'S ON

eek.gif
 please vince dont do somthing foolish like with hassan

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

WWE Says IT'S ON

someone please explain

hes gonna get massive heat coming of off the osama situation

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

WWE Says IT'S ON

someone please explain

hes gonna get massive heat coming of off the osama situation

WWE Says IT'S ON
At least he's Arab unlike Hassan. Will he have the mic skills like Hassan is what I'm interested in. We could have someone who could become the top heel if booked correctly and with Smackdown being on cable, the WWE can push the envelope.

WWE Says IT'S ON
At least he's Arab unlike Hassan. Will he have the mic skills like Hassan is what I'm interested in. We could have someone who could become the top heel if booked correctly and with Smackdown being on cable, the WWE can push the envelope.

Back
Top Bottom