Wrestling Thread May 2-8 | 5/6 BOYCOTT SMACKDOWN TONIGHT - TELL @WWE YOUR THOUGHTS

4wrestling Exclusive....

Spoiler [+]
Friend was at the show.

phototfp.jpg

Spoiler [+]
Have Edge talk some sense into them and have Christian champ again...
tired.gif

Spoiler [+]
Have Edge talk some sense into them and have Christian champ again...
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Nike Jordan

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

wat are all the nos for?......and yea i know who it is thats why i hope they pair him with that big dude that was talking to del rio, there heat would be crazy if done right

Spoiler [+]
Randy Orton beat Christian to become the new World Heavyweight Champion at tonight's SmackDown taping.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

That is complete disrespect. Really. 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Nike Jordan

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

wat are all the nos for?......and yea i know who it is thats why i hope they pair him with that big dude that was talking to del rio, there heat would be crazy if done right

Spoiler [+]
Randy Orton beat Christian to become the new World Heavyweight Champion at tonight's SmackDown taping.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

That is complete disrespect. Really. 
tired.gif

Now that I think about it.
Spoiler [+]
If this leads to Christian turning heel and becoming the top heel on Smackdown, I will not have a problem with this at all.

Now that I think about it.
Spoiler [+]
If this leads to Christian turning heel and becoming the top heel on Smackdown, I will not have a problem with this at all.

typical wwe

have 2 of the corniest, most boring stars hold the top titles

way to reward christian vince, you douche

Spoiler [+]
I just don't see Christian gettin' a push after this. If Vince is so blind to let this happen after he saw the reaction from the crowd after Christian finally won the strap at ER... I mean, what more does he need to see?

This does upset me to a great degree.

typical wwe

have 2 of the corniest, most boring stars hold the top titles

way to reward christian vince, you douche

Spoiler [+]
I just don't see Christian gettin' a push after this. If Vince is so blind to let this happen after he saw the reaction from the crowd after Christian finally won the strap at ER... I mean, what more does he need to see?

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by jhawkin826

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Is/wasnt the rock divorced? I thought I saw his wife/baby momma in the front row
That's his manager. Who to better trust with your business decisions than someone who you have children with? She will make sure that the decisions she makes are wise as they impact their children as well.

I thought that was her when they did the shot of his family.

I get what you're saying Rell, and it makes sense but I still find it a bit weird.

that does seem a bit weird
grin.gif
, but if it works, then so be it

Originally Posted by hymen man

Spoiler [+]

Agreed.

Spoiler [+]
Vince fulfilled his favor to Edge and pulled the strap off of Christian as quick as he could. As much as the title needed some new blood holding it Vince does this
30t6p3b.gif
. That was Christian's push. It would be logical to have him feud with Orton but that's not happening since Mark Henry is expected to be in the title picture
sick.gif
. They dropped the ball.

Originally Posted by hymen man

Spoiler [+]

Agreed.

Spoiler [+]
Vince fulfilled his favor to Edge and pulled the strap off of Christian as quick as he could. As much as the title needed some new blood holding it Vince does this
30t6p3b.gif
. That was Christian's push. It would be logical to have him feud with Orton but that's not happening since Mark Henry is expected to be in the title picture
sick.gif
. They dropped the ball.

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by jhawkin826

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Is/wasnt the rock divorced? I thought I saw his wife/baby momma in the front row
That's his manager. Who to better trust with your business decisions than someone who you have children with? She will make sure that the decisions she makes are wise as they impact their children as well.

I thought that was her when they did the shot of his family.

I get what you're saying Rell, and it makes sense but I still find it a bit weird.

that does seem a bit weird
grin.gif
, but if it works, then so be it

25u0kfr.gif

25u0kfr.gif

25u0kfr.gif

25u0kfr.gif
25u0kfr.gif
25u0kfr.gif

ARE YOU $@%+%+* KIDDING ME? THIS IS SOME +%!#+% UP PIECE OF %$*$ %%+ %%#+% OF A $@%+%+* JOKE RIGHT? THE $@%+%+* AUDACITY OF KENNEDY MCMAHON TO HAVE SUCH SMALL BALLS AS TO WHERE HIS PANSY %%+ CAN'T LET ANYONE BUT EITHER THIS %%+ CLOWN ORTON OR THE $@%+%+* CORPORATE !%*%%%%$%% CENA HOLD THE $@%+%+* TITLES. TWO GODDAMN DAYS??? WHY DID YOU EVEN GIVE HIM THE $@%+%+* MEANINGLESS PIECE OF %$*$ TITLE THAT YOU HAD GREAT $@%+%+* KHALI WEAR AROUND HIS TALENTLESS %%+ FOR HOW LONG? @$%# YOU. @$%# YOU WITH NO LUBE YOU *#%*!$$ *!#@ GOBBLING DOUCHELORD HOLLYWOOD WANNABE.

25u0kfr.gif

25u0kfr.gif

25u0kfr.gif

25u0kfr.gif
25u0kfr.gif
25u0kfr.gif

ARE YOU $@%+%+* KIDDING ME? THIS IS SOME +%!#+% UP PIECE OF %$*$ %%+ %%#+% OF A $@%+%+* JOKE RIGHT? THE $@%+%+* AUDACITY OF KENNEDY MCMAHON TO HAVE SUCH SMALL BALLS AS TO WHERE HIS PANSY %%+ CAN'T LET ANYONE BUT EITHER THIS %%+ CLOWN ORTON OR THE $@%+%+* CORPORATE !%*%%%%$%% CENA HOLD THE $@%+%+* TITLES. TWO GODDAMN DAYS??? WHY DID YOU EVEN GIVE HIM THE $@%+%+* MEANINGLESS PIECE OF %$*$ TITLE THAT YOU HAD GREAT $@%+%+* KHALI WEAR AROUND HIS TALENTLESS %%+ FOR HOW LONG? @$%# YOU. @$%# YOU WITH NO LUBE YOU *#%*!$$ *!#@ GOBBLING DOUCHELORD HOLLYWOOD WANNABE.

Back
Top Bottom