Wrestling Thread May 2-8 | 5/6 BOYCOTT SMACKDOWN TONIGHT - TELL @WWE YOUR THOUGHTS

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I saw it coming though.
ohwell.gif

I was actually excited to start watching Smackdown. You can be damn sure I won't be tuning in now.

I was actually excited to start watching Smackdown. You can be damn sure I won't be tuning in now.

Oh God, I can just see it now.
Spoiler [+]
Christian opts for his rematch clause and BAM Teddy Long hits the ring.

"No, Christian does NOT get his rematch clause because Randy Orton rolls in the ratings playas! In fact, Christian, just for asking tonight you will go one on one with.... DA UNDATAKAH!"

Oh God, I can just see it now.
Spoiler [+]
Christian opts for his rematch clause and BAM Teddy Long hits the ring.

"No, Christian does NOT get his rematch clause because Randy Orton rolls in the ratings playas! In fact, Christian, just for asking tonight you will go one on one with.... DA UNDATAKAH!"

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW! I want to cuss (yes cuss not curse) so bad after reading the SD! spoilers. I don't even want to DVR that mess anymore.
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
mad.gif

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW! I want to cuss (yes cuss not curse) so bad after reading the SD! spoilers. I don't even want to DVR that mess anymore.
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
mad.gif

If I could bring up TNA for a moment...

Kurt Angles mixed tag team partner at Sacrifice is...

chyna2.jpg

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Man hogan & bischoff can eat a bag of $%^&* for ruining TNA

If I could bring up TNA for a moment...

Kurt Angles mixed tag team partner at Sacrifice is...

chyna2.jpg

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Man hogan & bischoff can eat a bag of $%^&* for ruining TNA

Spoiler [+]
SMH at Vince and creative for dogging Christian like this.

I can't sit here and say I expected this to happen. I thought he was going to go on a (well deserved) reign as WHC. Guess not.

Spoiler [+]
SMH at Vince and creative for dogging Christian like this.

I can't sit here and say I expected this to happen. I thought he was going to go on a (well deserved) reign as WHC. Guess not.

Spoiler [+]
This is the biggest bull ever. Vince...you are a pos. I'm done with wrestling. I understand having Christian being a transitional Champ but not like this. This was the ultimate middle finger to IWC.

I will still be around the thread but I am no longer tuning in. Screw you Vince!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Spoiler [+]
This is the biggest bull ever. Vince...you are a pos. I'm done with wrestling. I understand having Christian being a transitional Champ but not like this. This was the ultimate middle finger to IWC.

I will still be around the thread but I am no longer tuning in. Screw you Vince!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I was wondering why this thread jumped a couple of pages, especially since no shows are on tonight.

As for the spoiler:

indifferent.gif

I was wondering why this thread jumped a couple of pages, especially since no shows are on tonight.

As for the spoiler:

indifferent.gif

DAMN IT!..I just wrote a whole rant and it didn't post..I got yuku'd, aka McMahon'd..#@#%@%@#3!#@$#$..TNA is looking better and better each week..Crap like this is the exact reason I quit watching wwe 6-7 years ago..

DAMN IT!..I just wrote a whole rant and it didn't post..I got yuku'd, aka McMahon'd..#@#%@%@#3!#@$#$..TNA is looking better and better each week..Crap like this is the exact reason I quit watching wwe 6-7 years ago..

Originally Posted by casekicks

You must not know how bad TNA has become

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

I personally don't think TNA is bad at all..I went to the Lockdown ppv and for the most part it was really fun..The crowd was really into it, there were a ton of big spots, not a whole lot of lag in the matches, and with the exception of them not show the matches on the entrance screen I dont have any complaints at all..Let me ask you this, "What makes WWE so much better than TNA?"..Give me some examples..

Back
Top Bottom