Wrestling Thread May 2-8 | 5/6 BOYCOTT SMACKDOWN TONIGHT - TELL @WWE YOUR THOUGHTS

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

Originally Posted by casekicks

DAMN IT!..I just wrote a whole rant and it didn't post..I got yuku'd, aka McMahon'd..#@#%@%@#3!#@$#$..TNA is looking better and better each week..Crap like this is the exact reason I quit watching wwe 6-7 years ago..
You must not know how bad TNA has become
I personally don't think TNA is bad at all..I went to the Lockdown ppv and for the most part it was really fun..The crowd was really into it, there were a ton of big spots, not a whole lot of lag in the matches, and with the exception of them not show the matches on the entrance screen I dont have any complaints at all..Let me ask you this, "What makes WWE so much better than TNA?"..Give me some examples..

Mick Foley came out in a segment at tonight’s TNA Impact taping (that will air next week) and revealed he is the “network

Mick Foley came out in a segment at tonight’s TNA Impact taping (that will air next week) and revealed he is the “network

DAMN IT!..I just wrote a whole rant and it didn't post..I got yuku'd, aka McMahon'd..#@#%@%@#3!#@$#$..TNA is looking better and better each week..Crap like this is the exact reason I quit watching wwe 6-7 years ago..
I personally don't think TNA is bad at all..I went to the Lockdown ppv and for the most part it was really fun..The crowd was really into it, there were a ton of big spots, not a whole lot of lag in the matches, and with the exception of them not show the matches on the entrance screen I dont have any complaints at all..Let me ask you this, "What makes WWE so much better than TNA?"..Give me some examples..

I'm an ex-TNA defender, Impact has gone downhill since the hogan takeover, since he's come on board they've destroyed the womens div, the x-div, the tag team div, brought in orlando jordan, got rid of awesome kong, Broke up LAX and fired homicide only to make a lamer version of LAX a year later, brought in every over the hill wrestler not dead, fired jay lethal, buried samoa joe, done nothing w/ the pope, let flair wrestle, gave a dope fiend a title run even though he was on trial,

I could go on and on

I'm an ex-TNA defender, Impact has gone downhill since the hogan takeover, since he's come on board they've destroyed the womens div, the x-div, the tag team div, brought in orlando jordan, got rid of awesome kong, Broke up LAX and fired homicide only to make a lamer version of LAX a year later, brought in every over the hill wrestler not dead, fired jay lethal, buried samoa joe, done nothing w/ the pope, let flair wrestle, gave a dope fiend a title run even though he was on trial,

I could go on and on

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

Spoiler [+]
I like Christian, but just don't see him as a main eventer. Sorry.
Maybe not on Raw but on a show like SmackDown, he is. Wade Barrett has been buried relentlessly since the Corre moved to SD, Daniel Bryan is on his way out, Sin Cara isn't ready to be in a main event much less a live show and no one takes Sheamus enough after what he went through following KOTR. All of the main eventers that the WWE has pushed are on Raw. SmackDown is in desperate need of main eventers and he helps to fill that void. He's worked long enough for that spot and this is what happens.

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

Spoiler [+]
I like Christian, but just don't see him as a main eventer. Sorry.
Maybe not on Raw but on a show like SmackDown, he is. Wade Barrett has been buried relentlessly since the Corre moved to SD, Daniel Bryan is on his way out, Sin Cara isn't ready to be in a main event much less a live show and no one takes Sheamus enough after what he went through following KOTR. All of the main eventers that the WWE has pushed are on Raw. SmackDown is in desperate need of main eventers and he helps to fill that void. He's worked long enough for that spot and this is what happens.

Judging by 4Ws tweet this is either terrible news or depending on my rooting interests epic. I dont want it to be spoiled so see you guys friday lol

Judging by 4Ws tweet this is either terrible news or depending on my rooting interests epic. I dont want it to be spoiled so see you guys friday lol

I could go on and on
And the Diva's division is so much better?..And exactly how important is the e's tag belts these days?..They brought in David Otunga..They let RVD, Mr. Anderson/Kennedy go..Brought in every no charisma wrestler they could find..Buried Christian, and Sheamus, and Bryan, and are about to do the same to Punk (even though I don't really care for him, even I can tell dude is super over with the fans)..Let Lawler, cole, and JR wrestle, gave a dope fiend a title run..Put the world title on a mtv reality star for 6 months..And managed to make Wrestlemania pretty much boring which should be almost impossible to do..

I could go on and on

I could go on and on
And the Diva's division is so much better?..And exactly how important is the e's tag belts these days?..They brought in David Otunga..They let RVD, Mr. Anderson/Kennedy go..Brought in every no charisma wrestler they could find..Buried Christian, and Sheamus, and Bryan, and are about to do the same to Punk (even though I don't really care for him, even I can tell dude is super over with the fans)..Let Lawler, cole, and JR wrestle, gave a dope fiend a title run..Put the world title on a mtv reality star for 6 months..And managed to make Wrestlemania pretty much boring which should be almost impossible to do..

I could go on and on

I could go on and on

I hope your not under the impression I am one of these WWE is better than TNA fans

For a while TNA was everything the WWE wasn't, womens wrestling, tag teams and cruiserweights, now its just a WCW knockoff

I could go on and on

I hope your not under the impression I am one of these WWE is better than TNA fans

For a while TNA was everything the WWE wasn't, womens wrestling, tag teams and cruiserweights, now its just a WCW knockoff

indifferent.gif

I'm a Orton STAN, but god damnit why couldnt they just keep the belt on Christian? ULTIMATE disrespect. !!!! vince
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif

I'm a Orton STAN, but god damnit why couldnt they just keep the belt on Christian? ULTIMATE disrespect. !!!! vince
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Would have rather seen Del Rio stay on Smackdown and win the title at ER, if this was the route they were going.

30t6p3b.gif

Would have rather seen Del Rio stay on Smackdown and win the title at ER, if this was the route they were going.

30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom