Wrestling Thread May 2-8 | 5/6 BOYCOTT SMACKDOWN TONIGHT - TELL @WWE YOUR THOUGHTS

You should add that there stock has dropped significantly since Dec 2010. Not that it was worth anything before but for a stock that does nothing, a four dollar drop is significant.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

- According to Dave Meltzer, the original plan for Extreme Rules was for Alberto Del Rio to win the World Title and then lose it to Randy Orton on Smackdown two days later. The change was made to Christian either the day before or the morning of the show.
So did Christian already know he'd be the champ only 2 days? 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

- According to Dave Meltzer, the original plan for Extreme Rules was for Alberto Del Rio to win the World Title and then lose it to Randy Orton on Smackdown two days later. The change was made to Christian either the day before or the morning of the show.
So did Christian already know he'd be the champ only 2 days? 
nerd.gif

So either way, the plan was for Orton to screw a fresh champion out of a title run.
30t6p3b.gif

So either way, the plan was for Orton to screw a fresh champion out of a title run.
30t6p3b.gif

mjmoney23 probably rubs one out when he see's Mason Ryan's spray tan.

Piss off.

I guess the basement part really got to you....dont worry, maybe you'll make it out of there one day, keep your head up!

In a thread full of males you bring up spray tan and rubbing one out, now you tell me whos the fruit booty.

Piss off.

I guess the basement part really got to you....dont worry, maybe you'll make it out of there one day, keep your head up!

In a thread full of males you bring up spray tan and rubbing one out, now you tell me whos the fruit booty.

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

Piss off.

laugh.gif

Orton was winning the title no matter what but in hindsight, the WWE wishes they would have done it Del Rio rather than Christian. The IWC is bigger and more powerful than they thought.

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

Piss off.

laugh.gif

Orton was winning the title no matter what but in hindsight, the WWE wishes they would have done it Del Rio rather than Christian. The IWC is bigger and more powerful than they thought.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

This one is for edgarfly. Happy Cinco De Mayo. Yes, even to you "Lost Cuatro Horsemen".
pimp.gif
smile.gif

Spoiler [+]
i think is time 4 hero 2 return
smokin.gif
Spoiler [+]
kind of late but happy cinco de mayo to the whole NTWT roster
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

This one is for edgarfly. Happy Cinco De Mayo. Yes, even to you "Lost Cuatro Horsemen".
pimp.gif
smile.gif

Spoiler [+]
i think is time 4 hero 2 return
smokin.gif
Spoiler [+]
kind of late but happy cinco de mayo to the whole NTWT roster
pimp.gif

3dgarfly, who is that guy in your 1st spoiler?..I swear he looks just like a slimmed down Balls Mahoney..
laugh.gif

3dgarfly, who is that guy in your 1st spoiler?..I swear he looks just like a slimmed down Balls Mahoney..
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by im that one

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Bought my son his birthday gifts... sin cara and rey mysterio stuff (his favorite wrestlers) and a world title. [/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Was gonna get the BG but it is sold out. Spinner instead [/color]
sick.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]. I hate that belt... but being that I'm RJ i do want that "R" one [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]It's for him anyway, he is gonna love it.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Will post pics when everything comes in.[/color]

Need a Sin Cara toy err action figure asap

Originally Posted by im that one

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Bought my son his birthday gifts... sin cara and rey mysterio stuff (his favorite wrestlers) and a world title. [/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Was gonna get the BG but it is sold out. Spinner instead [/color]
sick.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]. I hate that belt... but being that I'm RJ i do want that "R" one [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]It's for him anyway, he is gonna love it.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Will post pics when everything comes in.[/color]

Need a Sin Cara toy err action figure asap

Back
Top Bottom