Wrestling Thread May 2-8 | 5/6 BOYCOTT SMACKDOWN TONIGHT - TELL @WWE YOUR THOUGHTS

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

What do people like in Orton? He's boring in the ring (VERY limited move set) and he's awful on the mic. Seriously, what do you like in him?
Venom mjmoney23 is comin' fo' you *#@@!!

grin.gif

He is simply a peon.

mjmoney23 probably rubs one out when he see's Mason Ryan's spray tan.

Piss off.

WOW...that idea about the new wrestling lg sounds awesome...I'd be on board if it was done right

WOW...that idea about the new wrestling lg sounds awesome...I'd be on board if it was done right

NTWT

Spoiler [+]
34r64p3.jpg

*walks down ramp*
al-snow.jpg

*enters ring*

SNOW1.jpg

Listen up NTWT! I don't know how many times I have to tell you all, but NTWT wants, needs, and loves me, and I haven't even had a match yet!

rk0ys4.jpg

I noticed after MethodMan put the ban on Club that NTWT has been lackluster. hymen man claims it's because you are all waiting on me. You don't have to tell me twice. I know the people are waiting on me, and they will continue to wait until I am given proper attention! I mean, come on already. When you have the mainstream media taking notice of me before my own people, you know somethings wrong...

2uyhv29.jpg

The Simpsons

Al%20Snow.jpg

South Park

Al%20Snow.JPG

Mattel (or whoever makes the damn figures)

You get my point?

casekicks, do you think you can really step it up in the ring with me?

Tazz-Smackdown%255B1%255D.jpg

Yeah, I'm real threatened.

This promo is not long. It's short, just like JSNQ's crotchal region. The people are 4 bkmac, not for 4Wrestling.

Give the people want they want NTWT. bkmac is here to stay. I will make you all J.O.B. .. Just Another Body!

NTWT

Spoiler [+]
34r64p3.jpg

*walks down ramp*
al-snow.jpg

*enters ring*

SNOW1.jpg

Listen up NTWT! I don't know how many times I have to tell you all, but NTWT wants, needs, and loves me, and I haven't even had a match yet!

rk0ys4.jpg

I noticed after MethodMan put the ban on Club that NTWT has been lackluster. hymen man claims it's because you are all waiting on me. You don't have to tell me twice. I know the people are waiting on me, and they will continue to wait until I am given proper attention! I mean, come on already. When you have the mainstream media taking notice of me before my own people, you know somethings wrong...

2uyhv29.jpg

The Simpsons

Al%20Snow.jpg

South Park

Al%20Snow.JPG

Mattel (or whoever makes the damn figures)

You get my point?

casekicks, do you think you can really step it up in the ring with me?

Tazz-Smackdown%255B1%255D.jpg

Yeah, I'm real threatened.

This promo is not long. It's short, just like JSNQ's crotchal region. The people are 4 bkmac, not for 4Wrestling.

Give the people want they want NTWT. bkmac is here to stay. I will make you all J.O.B. .. Just Another Body!

Originally Posted by 3dgarfly23

Originally Posted by hymen man

I will cut off your Head if you mention me in a promo again, jobber.

damn
laugh.gif
NTWT

Spoiler [+]
You will never get to HEAD, only I will. Maybe 3dgarfly23 and his fraudulent caballistas can assist you to getting to HEAD, but it just won't happen.

Toodles (I took that from El Cubano and his Fairy titlebelt-wearing self.

AlSnow.jpg

Originally Posted by 3dgarfly23

I will cut off your Head if you mention me in a promo again, jobber.

damn
laugh.gif
NTWT

Spoiler [+]
You will never get to HEAD, only I will. Maybe 3dgarfly23 and his fraudulent caballistas can assist you to getting to HEAD, but it just won't happen.

Toodles (I took that from El Cubano and his Fairy titlebelt-wearing self.

AlSnow.jpg

Shut it hombre, you rigged the old wrestling program to give yourself the win.

*EXPOSED*

*EXPOSED*

*EXPOSED*
laugh.gif

NTWT

Spoiler [+]
I really do hate doing spoilers. Almost as much as your one liners.

*EXPOSED*
laugh.gif

NTWT

Spoiler [+]
I really do hate doing spoilers. Almost as much as your one liners.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Potential Sticking Point With CM Punk's Contract Renegotiations
In an update to an earlier report concerning CM Punk's future with the WWE, I have learned that a major issue in the negotiations of CM Punk re-signing with the company is the trademark of his name.

As of now, Vince McMahon and the WWE don't own the name CM Punk. They would like him to sign over the rights to the name which appears to be a hold up in a quick agreement between both sides to continue working together long term.

It appears that CM Punk would like to remain with the WWE but wants to be sure he looks out for himself. As one source told me, "Punk knows that WWE is the secure place for him to be at this point in his career but is a smart business man."

CM Punk is one of the few wrestlers who was well established on the independent circuit and kept his ring name when being signed by the WWE. It is common the WWE gives the performer a name change so they do have ownership and rights to their WWE identity. Bryan Danielson's name being changed to Daniel Bryan is a recent example.

laugh.gif
 And you know this makes Vince McMahon really angry since his machine didn't churn out CM Punk.  I'm with CM Punk on this one.  I think they'll end up in an agreement similar to the Rock, where WWE will get the right to market Phillip's name even if he's not with the company no more.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Potential Sticking Point With CM Punk's Contract Renegotiations
In an update to an earlier report concerning CM Punk's future with the WWE, I have learned that a major issue in the negotiations of CM Punk re-signing with the company is the trademark of his name.

As of now, Vince McMahon and the WWE don't own the name CM Punk. They would like him to sign over the rights to the name which appears to be a hold up in a quick agreement between both sides to continue working together long term.

It appears that CM Punk would like to remain with the WWE but wants to be sure he looks out for himself. As one source told me, "Punk knows that WWE is the secure place for him to be at this point in his career but is a smart business man."

CM Punk is one of the few wrestlers who was well established on the independent circuit and kept his ring name when being signed by the WWE. It is common the WWE gives the performer a name change so they do have ownership and rights to their WWE identity. Bryan Danielson's name being changed to Daniel Bryan is a recent example.

laugh.gif
 And you know this makes Vince McMahon really angry since his machine didn't churn out CM Punk.  I'm with CM Punk on this one.  I think they'll end up in an agreement similar to the Rock, where WWE will get the right to market Phillip's name even if he's not with the company no more.

Back
Top Bottom