Wrestling Thread May 2-8 | 5/6 BOYCOTT SMACKDOWN TONIGHT - TELL @WWE YOUR THOUGHTS

Originally Posted by Nike Jordan

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

What sites do you guys use to find this insider info and rumours and what not?

The Wrestling Observer Newsletter.
In all seriousness, I know a lot of you are cheap bastards, but if you really enjoy wrestling and mma, paying the $11 a month for a membership at Wrestling Observer is a great investment.  I only skim through the newsletters, but the amount of audio they put out is awesome.  I have an office job, and being able to listen to the multiple podcasts they produce each day really makes the day move a lot quicker.

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

In all honesty, boycotting just SD is weak IMO. While the Christian angle by far hurt the most, Raw is also going through the motions with the same old crap of cena as champ. I think both shows should be boycotted, since they are both mirror images of each other with a taletless meathead holding the straps for what is presumed to be a prolonged period of time.
A SmackDown boycott is more effective because only hardcore fans watch SD. Compared to Raw, which the casual observer watches, Smackdown can't afford to take a hit to its ratings. A boycott of Raw would be absolutely useless wouldn't have as much impact as a SmackDown boycott. Vince could care less about what we think but when those numbers at the end of the quarter come in and he has to answer to his stockholders, then he'll have a change of heart as to how he currently runs things. Overall PPV buyrates are decreasing by the year, their stock is in the toilet and should be sold ASAP. Toy sales can't keep the WWE afloat forever.

In all honesty, boycotting just SD is weak IMO. While the Christian angle by far hurt the most, Raw is also going through the motions with the same old crap of cena as champ. I think both shows should be boycotted, since they are both mirror images of each other with a taletless meathead holding the straps for what is presumed to be a prolonged period of time.
A SmackDown boycott is more effective because only hardcore fans watch SD. Compared to Raw, which the casual observer watches, Smackdown can't afford to take a hit to its ratings. A boycott of Raw would be absolutely useless wouldn't have as much impact as a SmackDown boycott. Vince could care less about what we think but when those numbers at the end of the quarter come in and he has to answer to his stockholders, then he'll have a change of heart as to how he currently runs things. Overall PPV buyrates are decreasing by the year, their stock is in the toilet and should be sold ASAP. Toy sales can't keep the WWE afloat forever.

Originally Posted by Furrell

I think its time for new ownership, Vince just doesn't know how to properly develop his brand anymore.

I think its time for new ownership, Vince just doesn't know how to properly develop his brand anymore.

Originally Posted by Law3001

C'mon, you know that's not happening until he drops dead.  HHH may be taking over more responsibility, but Vince will ultimately be the man in charge until the day he dies.

Originally Posted by Law3001

C'mon, you know that's not happening until he drops dead.  HHH may be taking over more responsibility, but Vince will ultimately be the man in charge until the day he dies.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

As to the question of why WWE stripped Christian of the title so shortly after his win at Extreme Rules, WZ was told that no one in WWE with any kind of influence values Christian as a top money draw for the company. Christian is well liked, and is considered, as we were told, "a reliable hand," but when it comes to being a top player in WWE, Vince McMahon has absolutely no faith in him.

As we said, however, Christian is still considered to be a quality worker and a reliable hand for WWE, and we were even told that a possible producer/agent position might be available for him when his wrestling days are over, but as far as Christian ever working at the top of a WWE brand, that seems to be a very unlikely possibility.
Yo who the hell do they put the product on for?!?!? The fans or the boys in the back?!??!?!?! And with this train of thought I dont know who the hell JBL was champ for 9 months. Who the hell ordered a PPV or went to a WWE event to see JBL as champ????? This company is like a snake feeding on their own tail, they have no clue anymore.
sick.gif

As to the question of why WWE stripped Christian of the title so shortly after his win at Extreme Rules, WZ was told that no one in WWE with any kind of influence values Christian as a top money draw for the company. Christian is well liked, and is considered, as we were told, "a reliable hand," but when it comes to being a top player in WWE, Vince McMahon has absolutely no faith in him.

As we said, however, Christian is still considered to be a quality worker and a reliable hand for WWE, and we were even told that a possible producer/agent position might be available for him when his wrestling days are over, but as far as Christian ever working at the top of a WWE brand, that seems to be a very unlikely possibility.
Yo who the hell do they put the product on for?!?!? The fans or the boys in the back?!??!?!?! And with this train of thought I dont know who the hell JBL was champ for 9 months. Who the hell ordered a PPV or went to a WWE event to see JBL as champ????? This company is like a snake feeding on their own tail, they have no clue anymore.
sick.gif

The 2 minutes of just Christian looking shocked at the end of Smackdown tells me there's something bigger for him in the horizon. (Please be a heel turn) I still have hope.

The 2 minutes of just Christian looking shocked at the end of Smackdown tells me there's something bigger for him in the horizon. (Please be a heel turn) I still have hope.

– Mr. Anderson took a shot at WWE while cutting a pre-match promo at yesterday’s TNA live event in Hot Springs, Arkansas.

As Anderson yelled “Mr.,

– Mr. Anderson took a shot at WWE while cutting a pre-match promo at yesterday’s TNA live event in Hot Springs, Arkansas.

As Anderson yelled “Mr.,

As Anderson yelled “Mr.,

As Anderson yelled “Mr.,

- WWE officials have had discussions about turning Nexus member Mason Ryan babyface.

- WWE officials have been surprised at the uproar of criticism from fans after Christian lost the World Heavyweight Title to Randy Orton. Officials weren’t expecting there to be such a backlash against Orton.

- Super Luchas reports this week that EMLL will debut their new Mistico this coming Friday night at their Arena Mexico show, the same night that WWE will be in town with the former Mistico, Sin Cara.

- John Morrison is reportedly suffering from an injury that could cause him to miss some time. It’s not clear yet whether Morrison’s neck or shoulder is injured. Morrison may be able to keep working through a shoulder injury but a neck injury will definitely put him out of action, right in the middle of a push on the RAW brand. We should know more about Morrison’s status in the next few days.

- WWE officials have had discussions about turning Nexus member Mason Ryan babyface.

- WWE officials have been surprised at the uproar of criticism from fans after Christian lost the World Heavyweight Title to Randy Orton. Officials weren’t expecting there to be such a backlash against Orton.

- Super Luchas reports this week that EMLL will debut their new Mistico this coming Friday night at their Arena Mexico show, the same night that WWE will be in town with the former Mistico, Sin Cara.

- John Morrison is reportedly suffering from an injury that could cause him to miss some time. It’s not clear yet whether Morrison’s neck or shoulder is injured. Morrison may be able to keep working through a shoulder injury but a neck injury will definitely put him out of action, right in the middle of a push on the RAW brand. We should know more about Morrison’s status in the next few days.

WWE officials have had discussions about turning Nexus member Mason Ryan babyface.

Mason Ryan.
sick.gif

Who's that in your avy GHIMS?

She looks familiar.
nerd.gif

eyes.gif
They still will keep it on Orton and just $#+$ over Christian
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom