Wrestling Thread May 2-8 | 5/6 BOYCOTT SMACKDOWN TONIGHT - TELL @WWE YOUR THOUGHTS

LOL I never understand why there is such a great need to post streams in here.  They are so easy to find, whether on Twitter or just by Google.
Mention my name again, and it will be a swift kick in the cod piece.

Originally Posted by Furrell

Christian is defending the WWE and Randy Orton on his Twitter page. Company man.
Make sure to check out Smackdown on SyFy tonight.. Btw I'm a big fan of @RandyOrton as a person & performer... Talk to u all in a bit
Something makes me want to think Christian will be getting the WHC back soon enough...

Originally Posted by Furrell

Christian is defending the WWE and Randy Orton on his Twitter page. Company man.
Make sure to check out Smackdown on SyFy tonight.. Btw I'm a big fan of @RandyOrton as a person & performer... Talk to u all in a bit
Something makes me want to think Christian will be getting the WHC back soon enough...

christian = class

orton = a douche who wont put young talent over, wont lose clean and always complains to vince

christian = class

orton = a douche who wont put young talent over, wont lose clean and always complains to vince

layla
pimp.gif

That video up there just proves why Mark Henry should never ever ever ever ever be WHC..Dude is hot garbage..

That video up there just proves why Mark Henry should never ever ever ever ever be WHC..Dude is hot garbage..

Back
Top Bottom