Wrestling Thread May 21-27 | 5/27 WWE Superstar® Brock Lesnar Appears at UFC 146, Meets w/ Dana

Originally Posted by theDEEK

I have prevented the NT KotR crown from being tainted with the red vomit of a 4loko abuser in Tennhouse. You are all welcome.

all u did was help me on my journey to capturing the ntercontinental title at ntkotr, so that i can spread my message to not only my fans here, but to my fans all over the world. did u know in france there already encouraged to drink a glass of wine a day? Once im done with this title run the world will be living the loko lifestyle....remember 2 lokos a day is "A OK" 
wink.gif

- Internal reaction to the Chris Jericho flag incident last week among the WWE talents was they were more shocked and upset than anything else. While it was a big deal online, behind the scene it was not.

The feeling was that Jericho was just doing his job but WWE had to suspend him because he violated the local laws in Brazil and because the incident could be used against the company in the future.

On Twitter Jericho still insists that he is done with this run in WWE, suspension or not.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

WWE need summer slam to be outdoors again

'12 & '13 are in the staples center but try to do '14 at yankee stadium or citi field

would be
pimp.gif

I've wanted summer slam in Paul brown or GABP for a little while now. It'd be cool.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

That TLC ppv sounds intrigue although I'm down here.

It would be somewhat tough because trying to make that trip and then Mania is iffy with my current job. Smh.

That would be quite the trip for you for a PPV that WWE invests nothing in to.  They already assume no one buys that one.

With Jericho suspended, and me having a spot in the NTCore Championship match, dare I say, the return of....

Spoiler [+]
AlSnow4wikia_display_image.jpg

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

It would be somewhat tough because trying to make that trip and then Mania is iffy with my current job. Smh.

That would be quite the trip for you for a PPV that WWE invests nothing in to.  They already assume no one buys that one.

It's really just a way to work going to NY in the schedule.

guys, if 4w is not here tomorrow (assuming he will be doing something on memorial day) do we continue posting on this thread or will someone create a new one?

There will be a new thread.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

guys, if 4w is not here tomorrow (assuming he will be doing something on memorial day) do we continue posting on this thread or will someone create a new one?

There will be a new thread.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Shiny new thread

4w-I was looking through the members/predictions page and if at all possible I'd like to change my favorite current wrestlers and also I need to change my age to 34 since my birthday was last week..If you could change my favs. to D.Bry, Bully Ray, Sting..Thank you good sir..

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

It's really just a way to work going to NY in the schedule.
Ah, that totally makes sense.  I get the feeling you will get to NY and realize that you have a bottom-of-the-barrel PPV to attend and when inevitably contemplate not going.  I would.

WWE need summer slam to be outdoors again

'12 & '13 are in the staples center but try to do '14 at yankee stadium or citi field

would be
pimp.gif
Leave our field alone. We have enough problems.

Back
Top Bottom