Wrestling Thread May 22-30/Brand Split is happening Smackdown will be live on Tuesday's in July

Missed pretty much the whole show..And sounds like much didn't happen but Sext's return..

He needs a new finisher..He's just not big enough to make the Pedigree look like a strong finisher..

Seth back :pimp:

Cant believe that rumor was true.

How i see it going down:

Reigns beats Rollins at MITB, possibly due to outside interference (Wyatt?)

Ambrose wins MITB

Seth wins the Rumble

Seth vs Reigns at WM33, Ambrose cashes just as the match starts

(I posted around wm32 that WWE wants or atleast has planned a Shield triple Threat at WM33)

Last edited:
I thought the PPV was fairly decent

tumblr_o7534jotVD1rmv1vdo2_400.gif

Missed pretty much the whole show..And sounds like much didn't happen but Sext's return..

He needs a new finisher..He's just not big enough to make the Pedigree look like a strong finisher..

Agree about a new finisher, but I'm just glad he didn't bring back that really crappy front face DDT.

Seth back
pimp.gif

How i see it going down:

Ambrose wins MITB

Seth wins the Rumble

(I posted around wm32 that WWE wants or atleast has planned a Shield triple Threat at WM33)
Agreed on all of this.

You think Jeans is going over at WM33? That's 3 consecutive years of Shield guys winning the strap at WM.

How i see it going down:

Ambrose wins MITB

Seth wins the Rumble

Agreed on all of this.

You think Jeans is going over at WM33? That's 3 consecutive years of Shield guys winning the strap at WM.

If it's heel Jeans, yes.

How i see it going down:

Ambrose wins MITB

Seth wins the Rumble

Agreed on all of this.

no-chance-in-hell-o.gif

At least it wasn't only Roman that got to look good tonight. Styles pretty much equally was taking multiple finishers and kicking out. The result was the expected one (interference included), but still a very good match. Just hope this doesn't shuffle Styles down the card having triple threats with Ziggler and Corbin

Also, Dana Brooke's ring attire game is :smokin

Last edited:
Possible spoiler for tomorrow

We may finally see Balor make his main roster debut.

Back
Top Bottom