Wrestling Thread May 22-30/Brand Split is happening Smackdown will be live on Tuesday's in July

Reigns was a BEAST tonight. Those kick outs were OD though... :x

Last edited:
I wonder if that was going to be Seth's wrestlemania gear?
Wonder if he's going to wrestle or just be on air for a little. Came back in 7 months, big up to him.

Dana Brooke being "Ric Flair" was stupid, but this new look for her has me happy to see her on TV anytime she comes on.

The Bully Club are the biggest chumps ever. I can't believe 1 Superman Punch completely took them out of the ending of the match. Usos no selling the beating they took at the start of the night but somehow Gallows & Andersen are the ones that didn't have enough strength to help their boy.

Check the replies to this -- 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
^epic. Ryder should ask for his release like Cody did. I know the WWE is the big dog but there are alternatives out there and money to be made. Leave for a few years, up your stock and show you're worth what you think you are, then come back to prove it.

I've warmed up to Reigns as far as his skill is concerned but doesn't mean I have to like him.

The Club has been wasted already. Maybe Balor can save them. Maybe.

Don't have Network but will try to find the 4 way match to see how it stacks up to comments in here.

Glad to see Seth is back. Gotta lose the Pedigree finisher unless he is joining back with the Authority (they are still a thing right?)

I've warmed up to Reigns as far as his skill is concerned but doesn't mean I have to like him.
Yes, the consensus is that he's a good worker, just horribly booked. Dude is essentially a heel at this point, but Vince doesn't wanna pull the trigger.
 The Club has been wasted already. Maybe Balor can save them. Maybe.
Nah, Vince killed them in less than 2 months.
Glad to see Seth is back. Gotta lose the Pedigree finisher unless he is joining back with the Authority (they are still a thing right?)
Sext needs to lose the Pedigree because that'll destroy his knees even more.

Honner vs. Sext at Summerfest to kill off Authority forever -- this could also add to Shane vs. Steph

With a gimmick tweak, I could be sold on WWE Heavyweight Champion Zack Ryder. That pop would be INSANE. :smh:

With a gimmick tweak, I could be sold on WWE Heavyweight Champion Zack Ryder. That pop would be INSANE. :smh:

Even a "thank you" run at some point. Not a sympathy run like Christian though mind you.

But those runs do devalue the belt.

nice, should be a decent show tonight. where you sitting?
Was going back and forth on whether I wanted to go or not, but when I read GHIMS potential rumor earlier in the day, I told myself that I'd buy a ticket if something like that happened...

I'm sitting floor level on the camera side.

didn't watch last night may just watch the ic n wwe matches eventually though. i see bc is the new job squad. good ole vinny mac

didn't watch last night may just watch the ic n wwe matches eventually though. i see bc is the new job squad. good ole vinny mac
Those 2 matches were GREAT. Easily 2 of the better matches of 2016, in WWE at least. Rusev/Kalisto was ok. My internet went out during the New Day/VV match, but it had to be pretty short. Like somebody else said, I wish the asylum match time was allocated elsewhere.

Back
Top Bottom