Wrestling Thread May 22-30/Brand Split is happening Smackdown will be live on Tuesday's in July

nice, should be a decent show tonight. where you sitting?
Was going back and forth on whether I wanted to go or not, but when I read GHIMS potential rumor earlier in the day, I told myself that I'd buy a ticket if something like that happened...

I'm sitting floor level on the camera side.
Bring an NT sign.

didn't watch last night may just watch the ic n wwe matches eventually though. i see bc is the new job squad. good ole vinny mac
Those 2 matches were GREAT. Easily 2 of the better matches of 2016, in WWE at least. Rusev/Kalisto was ok. My internet went out during the New Day/VV match, but it had to be pretty short. Like somebody else said, I wish the asylum match time was allocated elsewhere.
Sad that can be said about every match Ambrose is in

Always knew the interweb loved Rollins but wasn't he getting next to no reaction during his run? His music would hit and he wouldn't get boos or cheers.

Triple h got jay z percentage ownership
We talking Nets or Tidal 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
People didn't start booing Reigns until he was injured. Each week they would have him on the titantron talkin bout "oh yeah, I miss hitting fools in the mouf. Can't wait to be back."

Yeah especially when he won "Wrestler Of The Year" at the Slammys that year, which looked bad considering he hadn't been around for 4 months.

I'm gonna catch flack for this but man...

Roman > Jeans.

Roman has been consistently putting on great matches for over a year now. This whole unstable "wacky uncle" gimmick that Jeans is running with has been STALE for months.

Yeah especially when he won "Wrestler Of The Year" at the Slammys that year, which looked bad considering he hadn't been around for 4 months.

Roman > Jeans.

Roman has been consistently putting on great matches for over a year now. This whole unstable "wacky uncle" gimmick that Jeans is running with has been STALE for months.
Everyone agrees on this. Only smarkiest smarks think Jeans is great.

I don't feel like anything can save The Grilled Chicken Club any more. Gallows and Anderson looks like dorks out there and AJ cant even pin Ramen after TWO styles clashes. I see triple threat happening at Money in the Bank with Balor interfering to set up AJ vs Balor and Seth going over Ramen at Summerfest

I don't feel like anything can save The Grilled Chicken Club any more. Gallows and Anderson looks like dorks out there and AJ cant even pin Ramen after TWO styles clashes. I see triple threat happening at Money in the Bank with Balor interfering to set up AJ vs Balor and Seth going over Ramen at Summerfest
Nah, Ramen needs to go over at Summerfest so he can lose the strap at WM33 to heel Jeans.

Roman > Jeans.

As much as people seem to dislike Roman, I don't think you'll find anybody in here that will argue with you on this. Only thing Dean really has over Roman is mic skills.

Roman > Jeans.

Nah you wont. We all agree on this lol

its still **** Reigns and his samoan ensemble though

Yea not a single person on here thinks Dean > Reigns at this point, which is funny, cause during the Shield beginnings, I think everybody agreed Dean would be the first guy to break out. I mentioned Rollins would be on Superstars having nice matches with Justin Gabriel :lol:

Back
Top Bottom