Wrestling Thread May 22-30/Brand Split is happening Smackdown will be live on Tuesday's in July

I'll review it in my next video
nerd.gif
Whatever man. You curved me all of last night when I tried to promote your new video for you.
@Mr DragonFly Jones was very emotional and on the brink of tears. Let's give him a pass.

Are people really debating on whether Jeans is the worst member of the Shield?..Dude is the slowest wrestler I've ever seen in my life..Other than mic work there's nothing he does better than Rhamone or Sext..

Are people really debating on whether Jeans is the worst member of the Shield?..Dude is the slowest wrestler I've ever seen in my life..Other than mic work there's nothing he does better than Rhamone or Sext..

Well..

He doesn't smash Nazis or wear mom jeans.

Last edited:

i watched a couple of Jeans' earlier matches (pre-wwe) and he did a little chain wrestling...

i guess maybe he was told to remove that or lean in another direction with his move set to accommodate the crazy brawler character he currently plays

only thing is - once one removes the chain wrestling - what's left? not much in his case apparently

not sayin dude is lou thesz, but perhaps his already limited move set is being 'dumbed down' to the point where we watch & think it kinda sucks

its really up to the wrestlers tho, to do as much as they can on their own - a whole other discussion doe

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom