Wrestling Thread May 22-30/Brand Split is happening Smackdown will be live on Tuesday's in July

Was it @Meangene45 that The Miz was talking to on the phone at the beginning of this segment?
nerd.gif
Props to Miz for actually making a phone call. 

I was looking to see if he was just on the home screen lol

Can't front on Ziggler's HBK/Brent Hart fusion attire last night. I wouldn't mind if he went away for 9+ months and came back in that so I could care

Last edited:
name those great matches ? And I'll be proven right that he gets carried.but that's u guys world champion

Why am I gonna list matches when you just told me you're gonna dismiss them?

Anyone who isn't caught up in this IWC Roman hate can see that Dean is not on Row Man's level right now

@brendasdeadbaby come get ya mans

damn props to Sami Zahn that move he did WITH Cesaro was flawless. Dude literally could of broke his neck if he botched it :wow: :pimp:

I want to like Roman but I cant fully support him until he loses the Shield music and gear and they stop trying hide that no one likes him. Let him be what Seth was and he's money

Cant argue with prisoners of the moment

...anway can anyone confirm if tonight is actually the night?

Last edited:
[h1]Sasha Banks’ Injury Said to Be Significant[/h1]
Sasha Banks’ injury could potentially impact the company’s plans for SummerSlam. Wrestling Observer Radio reports that Banks’ injury, which came during a six-person tag team match on May 15th in Charlottesville, Virginia, is a concussion.
According to the site, Banks is hurt enough to keep her out of action for a little while. She was slated to face Charlotte for the WWE Women’s Title at SummerSlam and while that is a long way away still, the fact that the concussion is “significant” means that she might not be able to make it back in time.
@22stylez

Shame that Sasha is concussed

Sasha as Ms. Money In The Bank($) writes itself

Back
Top Bottom