Wrestling Thread May 22-30/Brand Split is happening Smackdown will be live on Tuesday's in July

Going to need a WWE shop sale soon so I can

Im having a hard time remembering

but wasnt Deans better in the ring when they were the shield. 

Like he wasnt doing all this wacky **** he does now right?

Then when they split he started doing this asylum stuff and fighting all dumb

Or am i remembering wrong?

Like I feel like Dean CAN go in the ring if WWE let him, but has to do this crazy unstable gimmick...which in turn makes Reigns look better

Sext always been the best though 
glasses.gif
C-O-N-Spiracy (R-Truth Voice)

Do y'all want a new thread tonight or just update this thread?

I won't be watching Raw tonight since tonight is the cavs game but I will watch tomorrow.

The 4way match last night is my match of the year great work from all four guys.

The main event was great also. Roman Reigns continues to get better just sucks the fans are not even giving him a chance.

Also I like to welcome back my costar Seth Rollins to the WWE.

Do y'all want a new thread tonight or just update this thread?

I won't be watching Raw tonight since tonight is the cavs game but I will watch tomorrow.

The 4way match last night is my match of the year great work from all four guys.

The main event was great also. Roman Reigns continues to get better just sucks the fans are not even giving him a chance.

Also I like to welcome back my costar Seth Rollins to the WWE.

Same thread.

Sext GAWD back :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

[h1]Glenn "Kane" Jacobs mulls run at Knox Co. mayoral seat[/h1]

KNOXVILLE - Professional Wrestler Glenn Jacobs is looking to throw his hat into a new type of arena: the political one.

Jacobs, who wrestlers under the handle “Kane,” said he is "seriously considering" a run as a Republican for the Knox County mayoral seat in 2018, but will make a final decision after the upcoming presidential election toward the end of the year.

In the meantime, he's met with a number of people in the community, including Knox County Mayor Tim Burchett, to talk governmental shop.

“Yes, I’ve talked about it with some folks but there’s nothing too solid yet,” he told WBIR 10News. “Mayor Burchett’s term is coming up and I think he’s been really good for Knox County.”

Jacobs added: "I think the most important thing is I care very deeply about this community, like a lot of people do. And that’s the only reason I would consider getting into any sort of government because I do care very deeply. And I think it’s incumbent upon people who care about the communities to try to make a difference."

Billed as the 7-foot tall, 300 pound “Big Red Machine,” the sometimes masked villain (and sometimes fan favorite), has spent almost 25 years fighting in the squared circle of professional wrestling, mostly under the World Wrestling Entertainment umbrella

He’s also an actor, having starred in the horror films “See No Evil” and its sequel.

And, the former WWE Champion, owns Jacob Insurance Associates, an insurance brokerage in the Halls community.

Jacobs, 49, and his wife, Crystal, were married in August 1995 and have two children.

They have lived in East Tennessee since 1995, and moved to Knoxville three years ago.

"I could live anywhere, but the reason I live in Knoxville is that I love it here – I love East Tennessee," he said. "I love the people. I think they have great values and I think they have common sense. And for me, the political philosophy should reflect that – to keep Knox County a great place to live and a great place to raise a family.”
http://www.wbir.com/news/local/glenn-kane-jacobs-mulls-run-at-county-mayor-seat/211798079

seth coming out to no music makes me think he will come back tonight with new theme music

I wish :smh:

Seth's music is great. Fits his character perfectly. No reason to change...

Meh. Disagree.

Always liked his FCW/ROH theme more

Yikes, one of Shane's sons will own more of the company before HHH

Pretty big gif
9eTkLLf.gif

:lol: :x

:rofl: :rofl: That damn face at the end gets me every time

The sad reality of that gif :smh: :lol:

Adam Rose released...

Leo Kruger wouldn't have gotten released :smh:

Christian released....

Kaval released....

Reigns is way better than Dean
Dean Del Rio is the least entertaining wrestler on the roster

Fixed

Lol u wrestling nerds fall for it everytime.as i said,the lunatic gimmick is weak now,but don't confuse that with in ring ability...yes styles carried Reigns in every match throughout the feud.

BZZZZT WRONG

Roman has been a common factor in too many great matches for us to still be acting like the other guys are carrying him
name those great matches ? And I'll be proven right that he gets carried.but that's u guys world champion

Im having a hard time remembering

but wasnt Deans better in the ring when they were the shield. 

Like he wasnt doing all this wacky **** he does now right?

Then when they split he started doing this asylum stuff and fighting all dumb

Or am i remembering wrong?

Like I feel like Dean CAN go in the ring if WWE let him, but has to do this crazy unstable gimmick...which in turn makes Reigns look better

Sext always been the best though 8)

Dean was better during the Shield. As a heel, none of that lame wackiness showed. You could tell he was a loose cannon, but more subdued like somebody mention. As a face, he's been brutal even though the crowd loves him.

Seth >>>>>>

Dean was better during the Shield. As a heel, none of that lame wackiness showed. You could tell he was a loose cannon, but more subdued like somebody mention. As a face, he's been brutal even though the crowd loves him.

Seth >>>>>>

I remember Dean being so good on the mic in the shield that I legit thought he'd be the one getting the big push. He's unbearable now. That stupid clothesline :x

Exactly yall letting this weak pg Era gimmick dean has mess ya heads up.Reigns is improving slowly but come on now.

No matches have been announced for tonight but WWE has WWE World Heavyweight Champion Roman Reigns, AJ Styles, Chris Jericho, Dean Ambrose, Kevin Owens, Sheamus, The Usos, Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson advertised.

WWE is focusing on the following points for tonight:

* Will Rusev reassert himself as the most fearsome Superstar in WWE?

* Who are the next challengers for The New Day?

* What route will Gallows and Anderson go next?

* Who can overcome Charlotte with Dana Brooke watching her back?

* Seth Rollins returns to RAWINFOLINKS_OFF

On Monday, Mike Johnson of PWInsider.com posted an exclusive interview with POP TV president Bradley Schwartz. POP TV did not mention TNA as part of its programming during the recent network upfronts, so Johnson asked about the current status of the company on their home network. This is what Schwartz had to say:

"I've seen all the chatter as well and I've got to say, as someone who has spent my career in the pop culture space and I have a big music background and music TV background, so I know what the passion of fans is like and it is amazing the passion and I love it. I love the good, I love the bad and I love the ugly. It's amazing and I think it's the most passionate group of fans that I've ever come across. I absolutely love the passion that is out there, but you're right, sometimes people make assumptions or they hear something or read something and they pile on. So, to answer your question just point blank - our relationship with Impact is amazing. I love the show every Tuesday night. My relationship with [TNA President] Dixie [Carter] is very special and ultimately, I think the product that is going on the air every Tuesday night is the best wrestling product going. The characters, the ring action, it is amazing to watch. Obviously it's now part of my job to watch every week as I do with all of our original programming and I'm sucked in. Every single Tuesday I need to watch the show because I am sucked in and we're excited about it. It's the second highest rated show on our network. I don't know of too many people that are successful in television getting rid of the second highest rated show on their network. For us, we're excited. We have a long term deal with Impact and you know, until there are twenty different shows doing better than it, it's going to stay where it is for awhile."

david-stern-chokes-on-water-during-nets-clippers-game.gif

Back
Top Bottom