Wrestling Thread May 7-13 | 5/13 TNA Sacrifice - Best Wrestling PPV This Year, Catch the Replay

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

So to blind his opponent, he spits the mist onto his own hand, and then uses the claw on his opponents forehead? I'm confused.

you dont understand man, the mist has special blinding properties that when applied to the forehead, slowly trickle down into the eyes of the opponent.
which is why he does that little face slam afterwards because Tensai really wants his opponents to absorb the mist into their bodies.

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

So to blind his opponent, he spits the mist onto his own hand, and then uses the claw on his opponents forehead? I'm confused.

you dont understand man, the mist has special blinding properties that when applied to the forehead, slowly trickle down into the eyes of the opponent.
which is why he does that little face slam afterwards because Tensai really wants his opponents to absorb the mist into their bodies.

you are so dumb 4w.

"YOU'RE NOT BETTER THAN ME, PUNK! YOU'RE NOT BETTER THAN ME!!!"

pimp.gif

BetterThanYou-cm-punk-15294456-900-675.jpg

Originally Posted by Agthekid

So his finisher is green mist rubbed on the forehead?

That's up there with Umaga's thumb to the neck as greatest finishers of all time

*> Khali Chop...The Worm

Originally Posted by im that one

you are so dumb 4w.
Ahhh, osmosis.  Shame on me for not paying attention in junior high biology.

Originally Posted by im that one

you are so dumb 4w.
laugh.gif

Haven't watched Raw in a few weeks, so Brock legit quit? Also who's picking up the WM28 Blu-Ray tomorrow, thinking about copping since it's only $20 on Amazon.

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

welp, back to the clinic after only 5 hours of sleep.
i'll catch up on this thread later.

damn, USA makes you guys film late.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

expect Mason Ryan to be Dolph Zigglers new bodyguard

I was reading about this earlier and I hope by bodyguard they mean he's just there to hold Ziggler's sunglasses and jacket.

If I had the WWE's production music and sound effects I could probably make anything look good in a montage video.

Back
Top Bottom