Wrestling Thread May 7-13 | 5/13 TNA Sacrifice - Best Wrestling PPV This Year, Catch the Replay

So when you guys talk about how HHH's arm is broken and Brock Lesnar is suspended are you for serious? Or is his arm "broken"?

SRS question... btw

Originally Posted by MoonMan818

So when you guys talk about how HHH's arm is broken and Brock Lesnar is suspended are you for serious? Or is his arm "broken"?

SRS question... btw
2i6j9lz.jpg

laugh.gif
To answer the question though..no it's not really broken. Just part of the storyline.

Originally Posted by toine2983

2zo9nkp.jpg
Dem thighs.
devil.gif

Anyone have that gif of Stephanie where the camera panned up her legs?

yo stephanie is the best
pimp.gif
always thought she was super fine, still is.

and that baldo bomb botch
sick.gif

SRS question... btw
Just part of storyline.  Brock has very limited appearances allowed by his contract, so they needed a way to keep him off TV for a little while.  He will face HHH at Summerslam.

Besides Lord Tensai being awful, how stale has Brodus Clay got? The dancing entrance is played out. He had his longest match last night (4 minutes), and it was awful.

I also hate how they keep adding more things to his entrance. It's going to get Undertaker length sooner or later, but still with 4 minute and under matches.

Big Backstage Update on Paul Heyman: How Long Is He Back?

Posted by: Caylon Knox on May 08 2012
Source: PWInsider.com

After Paul Heyman's surprising return to WWE last night on Monday Night Raw, it is now being reported that Heyman has signed on to be with WWE until after the 2012 SummerSlam pay-per-view in August, where Brock Lesnar is expected to take on Triple H. After SummerSlam, Heyman will most likely be gone from WWE once again, at least on television.

Heyman is expected to appear semi-regularly on WWE programming until SummerSlam as Brock Lesnar's "legal representative." WWE realizes that Paul Heyman has much better microphone/promo skills than Lesnar, so he will once again be used as Lesnar's voice, much like when they were first paired together in 2002 when Lesnar debuted.

It's also being reported that Heyman's return has not been planned the whole time, and that he and WWE only started talking about it some time last week. This is being seen as a good chance for Heyman to make a small comeback and get his name out there once again, as well as make a decent amount of money, even if only for a short time.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Besides Lord Tensai being awful, how stale has Brodus Clay got? The dancing entrance is played out. He had his longest match last night (4 minutes), and it was awful.

I've been saying this since Funkasaurus debuted...he is pathetic and awful. He also serves no purpose.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

expect Mason Ryan to be Dolph Zigglers new bodyguard

why?
is he leaving Vickie and Swagger?

What's the point of this pairing?

I'm really down on WWE right now. Nothing interests me. I should be excited for Punk vs Bryan, but because Bryan got the shot because of the stupid Beat the Clock Challenge, there is no heat for the feud. We have no reason to care about this match. And other than that match, I have no interest in anything for Over The Limit.

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

^ I don't know. The possibility of a stale Randy Orton having a heel run is quite nice.

I doubt they turn him heel, his whole character has always been him RKO'ing people(face/heel) for a cheap pop since forever.  Although it seems like Jericho might be moving to SD! so he can go there to be the top heel and Orton can be a face?  I dunno, guess we'll see, would love to see an Orton heel turn, I really liked him in that role.. him as a face is unbearable.

That Baldo Bomb botch was
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
I really couldn't tell whose fault it was either. Not sure if Punk didn't jump high enough with Tensai
just doing Khali's chokeslam on the fly, or did he lose his grip on Punk and do the same? And was Punk reading something on his
wrist tape? Cause that's what it looked like for a bit when he was on the ground, then they quickly cut to Tensai while he was doing
those stupid slow motion movements that he needs to stop doing.

But...Poison Mist head massage STO > Umaga Spike> Worm > Heart Punch > Khali Chop

You're nuts. The Worm and Umaga Spike both got over big. Nothing Tensai does is ever going to get over.

laugh.gif
Wasn't talking about "overness" 4w, I was talking about the moves actually looking like they could hurt, though
thinking about how brutal Umaga made that spike look I would definitely put that in front of Tensai's move.

Originally Posted by MoodMuzik75

Originally Posted by toine2983

2zo9nkp.jpg
Dem thighs.
devil.gif

Anyone have that gif of Stephanie where the camera panned up her legs?

yo stephanie is the best
pimp.gif
always thought she was super fine, still is.
right? Steph is still gawwjusss.
she was one of the first girls i ever seriously fapped to back in 2000-2001

Originally Posted by hymen man

I'm not a loser!

Not_sure_if_serious.jpg

SRS question... btw
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]why are you guys lying to him?[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Yes, Brock got pissed and Really broke his arm. The footage is on YouTube I'm sure. He's had his arm in a molding since it happened. You can see him wearing it with Mayweather and other places. So they threw him out of the company. Craziest thing I've seen on TV bro.[/color]

Back
Top Bottom