Wrestling Thread May 7-13 | 5/13 TNA Sacrifice - Best Wrestling PPV This Year, Catch the Replay

Originally Posted by hymen man

Originally Posted by im that one

I'm not a loser!

Not_sure_if_serious.jpg

Originally Posted by MoonMan818

So when you guys talk about how HHH's arm is broken and Brock Lesnar is suspended are you for serious? Or is his arm "broken"?

SRS question... btw
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]why are you guys lying to him?[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Yes, Brock got pissed and Really broke his arm. The footage is on YouTube I'm sure. He's had his arm in a molding since it happened. You can see him wearing it with Mayweather and other places. So they threw him out of the company. Craziest thing I've seen on TV bro.[/color]

Your weak attempt at trolling is entirely not funny and keep new people from participating in the thread.
Go ahead, come back with some lame personal insult as always.

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Is hombrelobo ever gong to post his Sting response?

I will be. There's just a lot of research to do and I'm a bit limited on time with other things right now. I re-watched Starrcade 97 this past Saturday and jotted down notes. I've done this to a few Sting matches. In addition, I've been going through old Observers, looking up PPV buy rates, and examining storylines.

It's going to be a bit of a wait, but it will be worth it.

Am I the only one who didn't know Eve and Reggie Bush used to date?

*undertaker throwing chair gif*

Reggie stays winning

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I'm really down on WWE right now. Nothing interests me. I should be excited for Punk vs Bryan, but because Bryan got the shot because of the stupid Beat the Clock Challenge, there is no heat for the feud. We have no reason to care about this match. And other than that match, I have no interest in anything for Over The Limit.

When has there ever been any interest to OTL, though? This is the first one I'm somewhat looking forward to and that's only because of Punk/Bryan. I care about that match, but not because the WWE is giving me reason to.

I know that OTL is a throwaway show almost every year, but WWE really had a chance to do something big with Brock to keep things hot the entire year, and I think they've already blown it (I know you'll likely disagree, that's fine). But the clean loss of Brock really soured me on WWE right now.

I know that OTL is a throwaway show almost every year, but WWE really had a chance to do something big with Brock to keep things hot the entire year, and I think they've already blown it (I know you'll likely disagree, that's fine). But the clean loss of Brock really soured me on WWE right now.

Eh, I know we don't see eye to eye on this but I don't know how they could have kept Brock hot all year til' Mania even with a win streak. Bringing in Paul is nice, but I'm not too crazy about it. It's whatever.

I'm not soured on WWE right now, I think I'm just conscious that it's going to be a 'same ol !%$+' time period. Until MITB/SummerSlam I don't think things are going to get too interesting. Then again, I could be wrong.

Do you guys remember OTL last year? Holy !%$+ outside of Orton/Christian what a !%$+ show.

[table][tr][td][/td][/tr][/table]1 R-Truth defeated Rey Mysterio Singles match[25] 8:12
2 Ezekiel Jackson defeated Wade Barrett (c) by disqualification Singles match for the WWE Intercontinental Championship[23] 7:27
3 Sin Cara defeated Chavo Guerrero Singles match[28] 7:23
4 Big Show and Kane (c) defeated The New Nexus (CM Punk and Mason Ryan) Tag team match for the WWE Tag Team Championship[26] 9:06
5 Brie Bella (c) (with Nikki Bella) defeated Kelly Kelly Singles match for the WWE Divas Championship[27] 4:03
6 Randy Orton (c) defeated Christian Singles match for the World Heavyweight Championship[11] 16:52
7 Jerry Lawler (with Jim Ross, Eve, and Bret Hart) defeated Michael Cole "Kiss My Foot" match. If Cole won, Lawler would have to surrender his WWE Hall of Fame ring to him and personally induct him into the WWE Hall of Fame.[18] 3:01
8 John Cena (c) defeated The Miz (with Alex Riley) "I Quit" match for the WWE Championship[5] 24:56

I don't think I'll ever forget that Cena/Miz I Quit match. Miz beat Cena worse than Jesus Christ for 22 minutes, and Cena wouldn't quit. Then he SuperCena'd up and made Miz quit in about 90 seconds.

And that Sin Cara/Chavo match is the match that lead to Chavo getting released/quitting/fired (whatever it was).

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Am I the only one who didn't know Eve and Reggie Bush used to date?

*undertaker throwing chair gif*

Reggie stays winning

What?

When was this?

^^^While they both were at USC. Must've been around 03/04 before either one of them 
were on anybody's radar.

sick.gif
That OTL card lobo posted. That show was terrible outside of Orton/Christian and Truth/Rey, but Truth/Rey had
more to do with Truth being fresh on a heel turn than the actual match

I was waiting for the HHH gif. That and the Austin WHAT one are your two favorites
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]The austin what? one has been awhile.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I do like the trips one for sure. it's a go to. [/color]
laugh.gif

Your weak attempt at trolling is entirely not funny and keep new people from participating in the thread.
Go ahead, come back with some lame personal insult as always.
The-Internet-is-Serious-Business.jpg

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]hush clown. I'll have my fun and smile, you go cry about how everything and everyone is awful. When i speak directly to you then you can address me. Now go swim in your sea of negativity. [/color]

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Eh, I know we don't see eye to eye on this but I don't know how they could have kept Brock hot all year til' Mania even with a win streak. Bringing in Paul is nice, but I'm not too crazy about it. It's whatever.

I'm not soured on WWE right now, I think I'm just conscious that it's going to be a 'same ol !%$+' time period. Until MITB/SummerSlam I don't think things are going to get too interesting. Then again, I could be wrong.

Do you guys remember OTL last year? Holy !%$+ outside of Orton/Christian what a !%$+ show.

[table][tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]1 R-Truth defeated Rey Mysterio Singles match[25] 8:12
2 Ezekiel Jackson defeated Wade Barrett (c) by disqualification Singles match for the WWE Intercontinental Championship[23] 7:27
3 Sin Cara defeated Chavo Guerrero Singles match[28] 7:23
4 Big Show and Kane (c) defeated The New Nexus (CM Punk and Mason Ryan) Tag team match for the WWE Tag Team Championship[26] 9:06
5 Brie Bella (c) (with Nikki Bella) defeated Kelly Kelly Singles match for the WWE Divas Championship[27] 4:03
6 Randy Orton (c) defeated Christian Singles match for the World Heavyweight Championship[11] 16:52
7 Jerry Lawler (with Jim Ross, Eve, and Bret Hart) defeated Michael Cole "Kiss My Foot" match. If Cole won, Lawler would have to surrender his WWE Hall of Fame ring to him and personally induct him into the WWE Hall of Fame.[18] 3:01
8 John Cena (c) defeated The Miz (with Alex Riley) "I Quit" match for the WWE Championship[5] 24:56

I was in attendance at this show
laugh.gif

Christian vs Orton was
pimp.gif
though. And I marked for Bret Hart.

Originally Posted by YardFather

It was a Extreme Rules Match with no outside interference.  That's a clean loss to me.

I think if he stayed undefeated and just destroyed everyone until Mania that he would stay hot. Beat Cena, then Triple H at Summeslam and then be the surprise winner at Royal Rumble and he'd keep that heat til Mania. But him losing to Cena and what is worst, Cena non-selling the beat down while Brock practically crawling to the backstage just made him much, much weaker. Not to mention he looked a bit fat these days too so he already lost some intimidation there. 
laugh.gif

I was interested in this week's Raw rating because the show didn't have Cena, HHH, or Lesnar, and as it turns it, it wasn't good.
Last week coming off Extreme Rules:
Hour 1: 4.991 million viewers

Hour 2: 4.768 million viewers

This week:

Hour 1: 4.431 million viewers

Hour 2: 4.192 million viewers

This will be their lowest rating in quite some time.

Originally Posted by RFX45

I think if he stayed undefeated and just destroyed everyone until Mania that he would stay hot. Beat Cena, then Triple H at Summeslam and then be the surprise winner at Royal Rumble and he'd keep that heat til Mania. But him losing to Cena and what is worst, Cena non-selling the beat down while Brock practically crawling to the backstage just made him much, much weaker. Not to mention he looked a bit fat these days too so he already lost some intimidation there. 
laugh.gif
I definitely agree on one thing..

Sidenote--

Damn you, DBry.

AsZqopbCQAA_q4J.jpg:large

Vince's ego and distrust for Brock is what made him job out to their main guy, in the event he flakes out and really does quit, they can just show replays of him gettin beat by Cena on Every Smackdown until 2014,  this is the same man who gave Orton the strap when he was no where near ready for the sake of changing his record books of men he chose to put over....................

One man has determined the course of the Wrestling industry for the past 10 years, of course its gonna get stale.......................

Back
Top Bottom