Wrestling Thread May 7-13 | 5/13 TNA Sacrifice - Best Wrestling PPV This Year, Catch the Replay

Originally Posted by theDEEK

Titus Oniel and Darren Young's promo after the match
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm a fan.

MILLIONS OF DOLLARSSSS
TV8Qm.gif
W0jmZ.gif

MnuaQ.gif
t8EuV.gif

roll.gif
pimp.gif
4w is gonna love these guys

Hunico is from El Paso...but more than likely the crowd thinks he's from Mexico...and they are chanting USA...for Tyson Kidd...who's obviously from Canada...
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Hunico is from El Paso...but more than likely the crowd thinks he's from Mexico...and they are chanting USA...for Tyson Kidd...who's obviously from Canada...
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

WWE fans stay on that uneducated tip with the USA chants. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Peep Game

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

That reminds me of a Lord Steven Regal vs Psychosis match in WCW where the fans started chanting USA USA! 
laugh.gif

Since I took some time off of wrestling I didn't watch anything in 2010 but I was browsing some matches from the year and this match is so great.
I would love to see these 2 go at it again this year

I know I posed the question on who people thaout should have gotten a title run and I have yet to answer. I gave it a lot of thought and I'm going with Curt Henning. He had so much swag as Mr. Perfect during hi WWF run. Had the in ring skill and was very solid on the mic. For obvious reason he never got a run with the gold eagle winged strap, but he should have gotten a run. If we have to associate Losers like David Arquette and Should have never beens like Mysterio Henning should have been a world champ...

Originally Posted by masondid

I know I posed the question on who people thaout should have gotten a title run and I have yet to answer. I gave it a lot of thought and I'm going with Curt Henning. He had so much swag as Mr. Perfect during hi WWF run. Had the in ring skill and was very solid on the mic. For obvious reason he never got a run with the gold eagle winged strap, but he should have gotten a run. If we have to associate Losers like David Arquette and Should have never beens like Mysterio Henning should have been a world champ...
not sr if srs

Originally Posted by shogun

^
What were the obvious reasons he never won the WWF Championship?

I'm not sure but we all know the way Vince does business, so for whatever reason he just never put the strap on Henning. I just think he should have gotten a run as champ...

Originally Posted by shogun

^
What were the obvious reasons he never won the WWF Championship?

I'm not sure but we all know the way Vince does business, so for whatever reason he just never put the strap on Henning. I just think he should have gotten a run as champ...
He was always injured  ^^^^

and curt hennig was one of my top 5 .

and damn tna has a ppv tonight lol
laugh.gif

tna is so damn stale. only matches that sound decent/watchable are Bully Ray vs Austin Aries and Angle vs Styles. The rest seems garbage. Didn't realize they had a ppv till someone pointed it out in this thread

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Just realized there is a TNA PPV tonight. Happy Mothers Day!!!
I'd rather talk to my mom about my internet history, than watch a tna ppv.

Your mom might rather watch the TNA PPV than listen to you talk about your Internet history....Happy mothers day to all the moms that put up with all of our shanagins throughout the years...

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Just realized there is a TNA PPV tonight. Happy Mothers Day!!!
I'd rather talk to my mom about my internet history, than watch a tna ppv.

Your mom might rather watch the TNA PPV than listen to you talk about your Internet history....Happy mothers day to all the moms that put up with all of our shanagins throughout the years...
Yeah but i'm talking about me. So
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom