Wrestling Thread May 7-13 | 5/13 TNA Sacrifice - Best Wrestling PPV This Year, Catch the Replay

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Daniel Bryan's First WWE DVD Release Revealed

Posted by: Ben Kerin of WrestlingNewsSource.com on May 11 2012

Daniel Bryan's first WWE DVD will hit shelves on August 7 and will feature five matches and bonus content on one-disc. The DVD will fall into the "Superstar collection" series which launched with John Cena and Zack Ryder on July 10.

Sheamus is also Scheduled to be apart of this DVD series.

I heard Lobo's already in line for that ZACK RYDER DVD 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

When does the A-Ry release drop???? 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
  i never thought id laugh at something 4W said (that was intentionally funny) but the unnecessary amount of smilies just made this hilarious
someone book 4W vs Lobo for NTSlam, things have been heating up!

4w isnt a big draw anymore
Mabe in his prime in WCWNT

Originally Posted by theDEEK

Ahh shaun! I thought we may have lost you in the Dark Matches with mason.support!
happy.gif

Dark Matches? We've been perfecting our craft in FCW.
On a different note I still want to know who was in your last avatar
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

On a different note I still want to know who was in your last avatar

My last avatar was Ariana Grande
embarassed.gif
devil.gif
and the one before that was Kate Upton
devil.gif
devil.gif

Ryback just kicked GHIMS' *+!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

That knee to Kaitlyn's head
sick.gif

4w you damn near made me drop my food on the floor reading that lobo/Ryder DVD thing
roll.gif

***EDIT: Titus and Young
roll.gif
roll.gif
They were trippin the hell out. It's also hilarious

that they used 3 different finishers in 3 weeks, with the ultra safe one this week.

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I heard Lobo's already in line for that ZACK RYDER DVD 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

When does the A-Ry release drop???? 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
  i never thought id laugh at something 4W said (that was intentionally funny) but the unnecessary amount of smilies just made this hilarious
someone book 4W vs Lobo for NTSlam, things have been heating up!

You mean his Sting days?..

Originally Posted by casekicks

Yes, zero interest in him now, you obviously couldn't market him into relevancy.
TheSemiUncutDeek I mean the chick with the US flag.

Originally Posted by casekicks

Yes, zero interest in him now, you obviously couldn't market him into relevancy.
TheSemiUncutDeek I mean the chick with the US flag.

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
you have a good memory my friend.

For my fellow #'s geeks....
Raw on 5/7 did a 3.01 rating and 4.30 million viewers. The ratings pattern told a story in that the first quarter did a 3.50 and it collapsed from there. In that first quarter they never once spoke of Brock Lesnar, whose first mention wasn’t until well into the second hour. If people tuned in early in numbers that are usually the level after a major PPV, it’s based on something big they were interested in. The only thing at that level was Lesnar, and when he was never spoken of, a lot of people seemed to give up. Raw was the highest rated show on cable, easily beating both NBA playoff games on TNT that each did 2.4 ratings.

The show did a 2.5 in male teens (down 7%), 2.6 in Males 18-49 (down 7%), 0.7 in Girls 12-17 (same as prior week) and 1.2 in Women 18-49 (same as prior week). The show did 67.7% males.

In the segment-by-segment:

• Cody Rhodes vs. Big Show lost 378,000 viewers. 
  • Kofi Kingston vs. Dolph Ziggler lost 465,000 viewers. 
  • Kelly Kelly & Layla vs. Natalya & Maxine lost 207,000 viewers. 
  • Sheamus & Randy Orton vs. Chris Jericho & Alberto Del Rio in the top of the hour segment gained 191,000 viewers, which is weak for the slot, and did a 2.89 quarter. 
  • Brodus Clay vs. The Miz gained 55,000 viewers in what is usually a losing segment. 
  • The Paul Heyman interview gained 123,000 viewers. 
  • And the most noteworthy of all is that C.M. Punk vs. Lord Tensai & Daniel Bryan in the overrun lost 105,000 viewers and did a 2.94 rating. It’s virtually impossible for the overrun to lose viewers since you’ve got the people coming on board for the next show, but this one did. Punk and Bryan aren’t ratings draws, but it’s clear that whatever appeal they have was overridden by the negative appeal of Tensai.

Listened to this last night.  It's from late March, 2001... a few days before the final Nitro and the week before WrestleMania 17. It's from Interesting/funny/ironic/depressing in hindsight.
It's broken into 10 parts. Here's part one. Just go to Youtube to get the rest.

More meaningless W/L records from SD:

AJ (6-10)
Kaitlyn (1-10)
Daniel Bryan (16-21-1)
Big Show (24-7)
Ryback (6-0)
GHIMSHeath Slater (4-31)
sick.gif
roll.gif

Antonio Cesaro (2-0)
Alex Riley (0-2)
Randy Orton (31-10-1)
Alberto Del Rio (11-10)
R-Truth (9-5)
Jack Swagger (9-12)
Sheamus (32-16-1)
Chris Jericho (3-0)

I remember seeing Wade Barret with like 70 losses last year or something.

So we know who's gonna be getting pushed soon.......
roll.gif

- WWE’s No Way Out pay-per-view will feature more than just steel cage matches. The idea behind the pay-per-view is to have matches that have no escape or are tough to escape from. Expect to see a Strap Match and a Lumberjack Match. The Strap Match will likely be between Big Show and Cody Rhodes.

Cody Rhodes vs The Big Show. The feud that will never die. And the feud where Cody never goes over.

Would anyone be surprised if Evan Bourne ever returns to TV, he gets fed to Ryback? I'm almost certain he will.
laugh.gif

Imagine Bourne selling that lariat
laugh.gif

Titus Oniel and Darren Young's promo after the match
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm a fan.

MILLIONS OF DOLLARSSSS

laugh.gif
I'm a fan too. They are actually pretty entertaining. Titus is still a terrible wrestler tho.

"Rock saw Cena makin' out with Eve, Grabbin' on her thigh, tuggin' on her weave. Cena was havin' the time of his life, I guess he didn't tell her that he's got a wife. Let's rock. Everybody let's rock. Divorce lawyer's right up the block, but we're dancing because Cleveland Rocks." - Concert with The Rock

#BasedRock 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom