Wrestling Thread May 7-13 | 5/13 TNA Sacrifice - Best Wrestling PPV This Year, Catch the Replay

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

I'm not a lawyer, nor have I been married.�
106exe9.gif

We have no details. He served her with papers. Let's not forget. Who knows, who cares, really though.
I dont give 2 %%%@! about celebrities but divorce/prenup cases fascinate me because women stay fleecing dudes. So the one time I see a celebrity get it right I'm wondering how the script can be flipped on him.

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

I'm not a lawyer, nor have I been married.�
106exe9.gif

We have no details. He served her with papers. Let's not forget. Who knows, who cares, really though.
I dont give 2 %%%@! about celebrities but divorce/prenup cases fascinate me because women stay fleecing dudes. So the one time I see a celebrity get it right I'm wondering how the script can be flipped on him.
It cant, Prenups arent usually beaten in court when they are no children involved, all you did while you were "dating" does not constitute you getting a damn thing if you sign something BEFORE HE BECAME FAMOUS than YOU WONT GET CRAP...................hope he paid his taxes..............
IRS003.jpg

pimp.gif

^No, Prenups can be beaten. They can be ironclad as well. We literally know nothing, though. We'll see how things plays out.

Originally Posted by Mcflyy

WWE will use all it's resources to shut her up.
I loved Henry's promo work when he got his recent push so I wouldn't mind him acting in a movie with Arnold.

Get this man into Expendables 3.

pimp.gif

Henry seems like just a genuinely nice and very humble dude.

SHE WASN'T WITH HIM BOTCHING MOVES IN THE RING

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]probably one of your best posts ever.[/color]

Originally Posted by theDEEK

Looks like someone was in need of... an attitude adjustment.
HAYOOOOOOOOOOO

You can't see me.... being married to this woman anymore.
HAYOOOOOOOOOOO

I wonder how he will.... RISE ABOVE it all.
HAYOOOOOOOOOOO

Originally Posted by AirThompson

BREAKING NEWS

John Cena filed for divorce after a incident that stems back from when Cena's visited his mansion in Tampa. Cena and Liz had an arguement, because she failed to finish her house chores including waxing Cena's 20+ car collection. The arguement then got ugly.

Liz: Hey honey! Your home! I made your favourite as always.
Cena: Whatever. Did you do all your chores today including washing my car, and putting 2 coats of wax on?
Liz: Well...i was so busy making your food i....
Cena: *slaps her* Forget it.
*Continues eating*
Liz: . . . I was wondering if you could take me to the bedroom, and give me an Attitude Ajustment.
Cena: Too tired saving the world & helping kids. I'd rather sleep, after I give myself a 5 knuckle shuffle.
Liz: Dammit John... You ALWAYS say your doing make a wish! Tell me the truth!
Cena: Yeah I am. I'm making the divas wishes come true.
Liz: I knew it! I want a divorce!
Cena: Too late b%$@#. I already filed. Kids love me I can do no wrong. No one will believe you over me.
Liz: I hate you.
Cena: *hits Liz with an AA through the kitchen table

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

BREAKING NEWS

John Cena filed for divorce after a incident that stems back from when Cena's visited his mansion in Tampa. Cena and Liz had an arguement, because she failed to finish her house chores including waxing Cena's 20+ car collection. The arguement then got ugly.

Cena: Whatever. Did you do all your chores today including washing my car, and putting 2 coats of wax on?
*Continues eating*
Liz: . . . I was wondering if you could take me to the bedroom, and give me an Attitude Ajustment.
Cena: Too tired saving the world & helping kids. I'd rather sleep, after I give myself a 5 knuckle shuffle.
Cena: Too late b%$@#. I already filed. Kids love me I can do no wrong. No one will believe you over me.

AirThompson about as good on the mic as Cena is.

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

BREAKING NEWS

*Continues eating*

AirThompson about as good on the mic as Cena is.
You're about as good as Mason Ryan in the ring.

I spent the last hour or so watching Kane vs Undertaker.. That was such an epic storyline in 1997-1999

Originally Posted by Essential1

I spent the last hour or so watching Kane vs Undertaker.. That was such an epic storyline in 1997-1999
So glad you added that part, cause it was awful in 2010/11 other than that video promo for it
laugh.gif

More details on the Cena split… 

According to tmz.com, behind the scenes, John Cena has been a wreck over his marriage for months. Sources close to Cena state that Cena was not shy about discussing his personal problems while hanging out backstage before WWE events.

Word is that Cena had complained that his relationship with Liz Huberdeau began to deteriorate shortly after they got married in 2009, and their arguing had escalated in the last few months. This included a fight over the remodeling of their Florida home.

Another source says that Cena has been "miserable" for the past few months, even though he kissed his wife on WWE TV back on March 5th.

So far, John Cena has not commented on the situation. 

Now that Rock concert in Cleveland makes sense.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

So glad you added that part, cause it was awful in 2010/11 other than that video promo for it
laugh.gif

More details on the Cena split… 

According to tmz.com, behind the scenes, John Cena has been a wreck over his marriage for months. Sources close to Cena state that Cena was not shy about discussing his personal problems while hanging out backstage before WWE events.

Word is that Cena had complained that his relationship with Liz Huberdeau began to deteriorate shortly after they got married in 2009, and their arguing had escalated in the last few months. This included a fight over the remodeling of their Florida home.

Another source says that Cena has been "miserable" for the past few months, even though he kissed his wife on WWE TV back on March 5th.

So far, John Cena has not commented on the situation. 

Now that Rock concert in Cleveland makes sense.
This makes him sound like Kevin Hart's character in Think Like a Man to me

Another thing,

I'm loving how WWE is kind of going towards character-based gimmicks again. Bray Wyatt (Husky Harris, yes this was discussed before) is one of the best gimmicks going.....

Like with Ryback, Lord Tensai, Funkasaurus, They need some fine tuning and they can be very entertaining IMO

Re: John Cena divorce:

The Hot Clicks link I posted in this thread a few weeks (?) ago provides some insight into his relationship with his wife. It sounded like it was pretty tumultuous.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

laugh.gif
WWE went to the well too many times. I think they rehashed the feud at least 4 times, and it was the same damn storyline each time
laugh.gif
.. Each time it got worse..

Another thing,

I'm loving how WWE is kind of going towards character-based gimmicks again. Bray Wyatt (Husky Harris, yes this was discussed before) is one of the best gimmicks going.....

Like with Ryback, Lord Tensai, Funkasaurus, They need some fine tuning and they can be very entertaining IMO

I thought i was the only one who enjoyed this. I wish they would create more characters in costume like this, which reminds me. What happened to the Boogey Man? I also think they need to come with unique entrance theme songs that fit the character instead of just picking a song from a rock group or artist, It adds more to the character.

Daniel Bryan's First WWE DVD Release Revealed

Posted by: Ben Kerin of WrestlingNewsSource.com on May 11 2012

Daniel Bryan's first WWE DVD will hit shelves on August 7 and will feature five matches and bonus content on one-disc. The DVD will fall into the "Superstar collection" series which launched with John Cena and Zack Ryder on July 10.

Sheamus is also Scheduled to be apart of this DVD series.

Originally Posted by True Blues

Re: John Cena divorce:

The Hot Clicks link I posted in this thread a few weeks (?) ago provides some insight into his relationship with his wife. It sounded like it was pretty tumultuous.

Can you repost the link?
Honestly, how many wrestlers have really had long lasting successful marriages? That lifestyle is TOO demanding.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Daniel Bryan's first WWE DVD will hit shelves on August 7 and will feature five matches and bonus content on one-disc. The DVD will fall into the "Superstar collection" series which launched with John Cena and Zack Ryder on July 10.

I heard Lobo's already in line for that ZACK RYDER DVD 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

When does the A-Ry release drop???? 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

I heard Lobo's already in line for that ZACK RYDER DVD 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

When does the A-Ry release drop???? 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
  i never thought id laugh at something 4W said (that was intentionally funny) but the unnecessary amount of smilies just made this hilarious
someone book 4W vs Lobo for NTSlam, things have been heating up!

Back
Top Bottom