Wrestling Thread May2-9/ The NEW ERA/WWE Black Friday/ Hornswoggle, Cameron, Santino, Zeb Colter, Al

@CelticsPride34  Man, your boy Hero just doesn't give a DAMN about his appearance. That man is pushing 300 lbs at this point. Just saw him vs. Zach Sabre Jr out Baltimore. Good card

A-Ry seems like the kinda dude that might off himself now.

Just started SD this week.. these piped in cheers and boos during the Highlight Reel. :smh: You can clearly see the crowd isn't reacting.

A-Ry seems like the kinda dude that might off himself now.

Just started SD this week.. these piped in cheers and boos during the Highlight Reel.
mean.gif
You can clearly see the crowd isn't reacting.
Man when will you change that unflattering picture of Shasta from your avatar man. Especially when she starts bouncing (with no *******)

@CelticsPride34
 Man, your boy Hero just doesn't give a DAMN about his appearance. That man is pushing 300 lbs at this point. Just saw him vs. Zach Sabre Jr out Baltimore. Good card

Like I've said, it makes him look like a bully... Wrestling is missing the fat guys in today's age...

And Ive always wanted to see a ZSJ/Hero match in person... Hero is going back to ROH, so I hope I see a "dream match" at the PPV... Ishii/Hero would be :nthat:...

Yea he looked like a bully forreal. But it is hard to take him serious as a pro athlete.

EVERYTHING else is there though

Yea, I will do a little write up later today or tomorrow.

I mess with Riddles though

Matt Riddle has the talent to blow the F up and be a top guy in pro wrestling... He would obviously be a star on Japan based off the UFC background, but definitely has the personality/charisma to succeed on WWE...

Yea he looked like a bully forreal. But it is hard to take him serious as a pro athlete.

EVERYTHING else is there though

Do you take him any less seriously than Dusty Rhodes, Bam Bam Bigelow, Vader, or Ray Stevens???

If so, why???

Those dudes grew up in a time where physical fitness wasn't stressed int he industry. Different day now. He KNOWS better but he choses not to do better. He lost his job with WWE because of it, if that doesn't wake you up, what will?

I understand your argument. He doesn't have to fit a mold of what a pro wrestler looks like. I get it. The look does create that bully-ball persona which works well for him. But he still had that when he was slimmer.

Dude is HUGE man. Me and my co-worker were looking at him like, "This dude just doesn't care." I know it is impossible for me to look at someone and know what their heart/brain says and how much they love what they do. I am not doing that. I am simply saying it LOOKS like he doesn't care.

I don't know, I just feel that as a PRO athlete, you can't just let yourself go like that man.

But I am trying to stop saying what people should and shouldn't do with their lives but I just had to speak on this. Orale! 

Hero looks sloppy and disgusting, and prwtty much doesn't even look like a wrestle. Bam Bam and Vader being fat were assets, and still looked intimidating. Hero Like a guy who doesn't care one bit

Those dudes grew up in a time where physical fitness wasn't stressed int he industry. Different day now. He KNOWS better but he choses not to do better. He lost his job with WWE because of it, if that doesn't wake you up, what will?

I understand your argument. He doesn't have to fit a mold of what a pro wrestler looks like. I get it. The look does create that bully-ball persona which works well for him. But he still had that when he was slimmer.

Dude is HUGE man. Me and my co-worker were looking at him like, "This dude just doesn't care." I know it is impossible for me to look at someone and know what their heart/brain says and how much they love what they do. I am not doing that. I am simply saying it LOOKS like he doesn't care.

I don't know, I just feel that as a PRO athlete, you can't just let yourself go like that man.

But I am trying to stop saying what people should and shouldn't do with their lives but I just had to speak on this. Orale! 

Repped, and I understand your point... But have you seen Pablo Sandoval or CC Sabathia lately??? :x :x :x I'm 100% positive Hero is a better athlete than both those bums make 20 million a year...

I think it comes down to myself not perceiving someone's body as a reflection of themselves... Least not in this case... I've watched this version of Hero wrestle a 3 HOUR match last year, he's still very much in great shape, whether he looks it or not...

As far as losing the WWE gig goes... He probably wasn't happy there to begin with... I'd wager and say he's actually making more money now than when he was in FCW/NXT... Except for a PWG or Evolve, he's always the main event at indy shows... Makes decent money in NOAH, and will likely be in NJPW once he signs with ROH...

Last edited:
@DeepSea why didn't you hit a brother up if you were in Baltimore?? I would've watched some fat, disgusting jobbers roll around with each other with you....

@DeepSea why didn't you hit a brother up if you were in Baltimore?? I would've watched some fat, disgusting jobbers roll around with each other with you....
Man I posted the show at you and Edgar a few times. Yall never said anything

Repped, and I understand your point... But have you seen Pablo Sandoval or CC Sabathia lately???
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
I'm 100% positive Hero is a better athlete than both those bums make 20 million a year...

I think it comes down to myself not perceiving someone's body as a reflection of themselves... Least not in this case... I've watched this version of Hero wrestle a 3 HOUR match last year, he's still very much in great shape, whether he looks it or not...
I know what you are saying but I tend to look at things with the, "What could they be if _____" goggles.

Dude should be on my TV Monday Nights without a doubt man. He has charisma, he is a beast in the ring. He has it ALL. It is just sad to me to see people not live up to their full potentials

Repped, and I understand your point... But have you seen Pablo Sandoval or CC Sabathia lately??? :x :x :x I'm 100% positive Hero is a better athlete than both those bums make 20 million a year...

Haha come on man, you know that isn't a fair comparison :lol:

Also, regarding Bam Bam and Vader, sure, they were definitely big dudes, but they were extremely athletic for their size, which made them even more intimidating. They were like unicorns back then.

Back
Top Bottom