Wrestling Thread May2-9/ The NEW ERA/WWE Black Friday/ Hornswoggle, Cameron, Santino, Zeb Colter, Al

Repped, and I understand your point... But have you seen Pablo Sandoval or CC Sabathia lately??? :x :x :x I'm 100% positive Hero is a better athlete than both those bums make 20 million a year...

I think it comes down to myself not perceiving someone's body as a reflection of themselves... Least not in this case... I've watched this version of Hero wrestle a 3 HOUR match last year, he's still very much in great shape, whether he looks it or not...
Haha come on man, you know that isn't a fair comparison :lol:

Also, regarding Bam Bam and Vader, sure, they were definitely big dudes, but they were extremely athletic for their size, which made them even more intimidating. They were like unicorns back then.

Hero is a unicorn now... Outside of lower level indy guys, and Willie Mack, there are no fat guys on the indy's... He sticks out now... It's very obvious who he is, and he won't get confused for anyone else... He still does every single move he's ever done... He still does standing moonsaults for jebus's sake :lol:...

And maybe it wasn't fair, but it still applies... Hero still does his job at the same level as before... Pablo and CC do not to say the least :lol:...

And why on earth would you want to watch a 3 HOUR match?? :x

This. Why would a match last that long. Paul Pierce be into some weird stuff. But he won't watch RAw.

I watched it in chunks :lol:... It was a charity deal he did... He said he would wrestle X amount of time for X amount of money... He raised $3500 for ALS...

Exactly. How man rest holds I wonder

He wrestled in 17 matches against different opponents :lol:...

Last edited:
See the thing is, Vader and Bam Bam were both like 400 pounds. They were legit big dudes and looked menacing...This man is just pudgy looking without the menacing factor...
View media item 2022615

Last edited:
I don't get it either
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
Reference from Beyonce's new album Lemonade

From the song 'Sorry'

Apparently JAY Z has been cheating on Beyonce and she tells him to go back to the Becky with da good hair

John Cena J & J Security

Taka Minichicknoneokkou

Last edited:
She still with him so he got that good D unlike Seth Rollins who girl cheated on him when he was cheating.

Back
Top Bottom