Wrestling Thread May2-9/ The NEW ERA/WWE Black Friday/ Hornswoggle, Cameron, Santino, Zeb Colter, Al

sick.gif

Repped, and I understand your point... But have you seen Pablo Sandoval or CC Sabathia lately??? :x :x :x I'm 100% positive Hero is a better athlete than both those bums make 20 million a year...

I think it comes down to myself not perceiving someone's body as a reflection of themselves... Least not in this case... I've watched this version of Hero wrestle a 3 HOUR match last year, he's still very much in great shape, whether he looks it or not...

As far as losing the WWE gig goes... He probably wasn't happy there to begin with... I'd wager and say he's actually making more money now than when he was in FCW/NXT... Except for a PWG or Evolve, he's always the main event at indy shows... Makes decent money in NOAH, and will likely be in NJPW once he signs with ROH...

Hero may be fat, but the dude is still in great shape and is easily one of the most entertaining guys not in WWE..I met him down in Dallas and he's probably the nicest wrestler I ever met..I talked to him a little about NXT and his future plans..He said it was a mutual parting of the ways and that contrary to the dirt sheets him and Shovel are on great terms and talk regularly..He said he can for sure see them doing business again in the near future..I hope he can get back to NXT cause I'd love to see my hometown guy get some more shine..

Hero was released because he wasn't taking his weight seriously so it seems farfetched for them to bring him back when he's even heavier

Why is Booby Lashley wearing a headband?:rolleyes

Drew Galloway's TNA theme is so terrible.

Last edited:
Hero was released because he wasn't taking his weight seriously so it seems farfetched for them to bring him back when he's even heavier

No he wasn't..He said that they had asked him to get in a little better shape, but he wasn't resigned because of his weight..It was a combination of contract terms and creative stuff..Nothing overly serious, but they just couldn't get on the same page..

No he wasn't..He said that they had asked him to get in a little better shape, but he wasn't resigned because of his weight..It was a combination of contract terms and creative stuff..Nothing overly serious, but they just couldn't get on the same page..

The story I always heard is that he was close to a main roster call up and was asked to trim up a little more but refused to follow those instructions and was released

I'm sure @brendasdeadbaby has the scoop

Back
Top Bottom