Wrestling Thread May2-9/ The NEW ERA/WWE Black Friday/ Hornswoggle, Cameron, Santino, Zeb Colter, Al

Got an interview friday morning for the high school I really wanna teach at :pimp:

I have an interview Thursday for a media company in the city. The timing is a bit overwhelming but everything happens for a reason.
It'll be tough but you're gonna nail it fam. Do your best and it will be enough. Crush it.

Got an interview friday morning for the high school I really wanna teach at :pimp:

Red Baron having the year of his life
#RedBaronRules

nerd.gif
@DCAllAmerican  

Hoping Ticketmaster/Barclay's box office take care of my Summer Fest tix situation.

With my dad's sudden passing last week, I have 2 ADA seats that were intended for us to go and so I called yesterday to explain the situation, and tried to get the tix swapped to regular seats. The rep told me the event was sold out on their end, but that he contacted the venue box office to see about letting me use those same seats without issue.

I think I still want to go, I know pops would want me to.
If you don't want the tickets, hit me up.

Hoping Ticketmaster/Barclay's box office take care of my Summer Fest tix situation.

With my dad's sudden passing last week, I have 2 ADA seats that were intended for us to go and so I called yesterday to explain the situation, and tried to get the tix swapped to regular seats. The rep told me the event was sold out on their end, but that he contacted the venue box office to see about letting me use those same seats without issue.

I think I still want to go, I know pops would want me to.

My condolences.

You can group me in with the dudes that mainly focus on WWE....Accessibility definitely has a lot to do with it. In order to watch New Japan/Lucha Underground/ROH/etc I have to go out of my way. I can't just turn on USA on Monday nights, or the network on my XB1   PS4 once a month. Between my work schedule and my desire to watch other stuff (mostly basketball and a few TV shows), I really don't have the time to watch more and more wrestling.

Yeah, best of luck to you guys on your job opportunities :smokin

Million Dollar Man

IRS

I have an interview Thursday for a media company in the city. The timing is a bit overwhelming but everything happens for a reason.

All the best man. 

I know it's been a rough couple of weeks for you. 

Ditto for you JRS.

Appreciate it dude (same for Degen).

I said it in the TAN thread, no sooner did I get back to work did I get a phone call from the interviewer looking to set up a date to meet. I wanted to throw up :lol: just b/c it was the last call I was expecting and the timing of it all too. Plus, where I work now, we are moving to another warehouse next week, so again, the timing hit me like a rock.

A change could do be wonders tho if I'm fortunate enough. I feel guilty being eager for the chance, but everyone I've spoke to said this is a great opportunity and I have every right to be excited.

Back
Top Bottom