Wrestling Thread May2-9/ The NEW ERA/WWE Black Friday/ Hornswoggle, Cameron, Santino, Zeb Colter, Al

Got an interview friday morning for the high school I really wanna teach at :pimp:

I have an interview Thursday for a media company in the city. The timing is a bit overwhelming but everything happens for a reason.

All the best man. 

I know it's been a rough couple of weeks for you. 

Ditto for you JRS.

Appreciate it dude (same for Degen).

I said it in the TAN thread, no sooner did I get back to work did I get a phone call from the interviewer looking to set up a date to meet. I wanted to throw up :lol: just b/c it was the last call I was expecting and the timing of it all too. Plus, where I work now, we are moving to another warehouse next week, so again, the timing hit me like a rock.

A change could do be wonders tho if I'm fortunate enough. I feel guilty being eager for the chance, but everyone I've spoke to said this is a great opportunity and I have every right to be excited.
It's eerie timing wise I know but just go out there, do our best and let the universe play its course. You're money b.

Got an interview friday morning for the high school I really wanna teach at :pimp:

Good luck homie!
thanks fam

71U5lgn.jpg

She's got a strong jaw... I'll say that much...

Evan Bourne likes string jaws apparently...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom