Wrestling Thread May27-June9 | 6/6 Impact LIVE - Quinton RAMPAGE Jackson Appears Tonight

Seems like the wrestling community is watching TNA PPV. Maybe I should? Nah, Im good. Classic WCW is fine for me

Hardy, Magnus, and Joe d Anderson, Bischoff, and Brisco.  Hardy was the focus of the match.  Brisco hit a low blow on Magnus, went for the pin, but Hardy came off the top with a Swanton on Brisco and got the pin.

Jay Bradley beat Sam Shaw to get a spot in the Bound For Glory Series.  TNA is supposedly high on Bradley.  Shaw has a way too generic look.

Just got back from the WWE Live show in Poughkeepsie, NY. Place was packed and the show was pretty good. If anyone wants some pics let me know, I'll upload a few.

Orton was the last to leave the ring and took pics and signed for people. I got a nice picture with him so respect to him.

Last edited:
Taz on commentary got me
laugh.gif

Joseph Park never made it out for his match against Devon, so Devon retains the Television Title via countout.  Devon then called out Abyss who came out.  They had a short match and Abyss won the Television Title.

Kurt Angle going into the TNA Hall of Fame.  Deserving choice though I think it should have been Jeff Jarrett but there is too much bad blood there.

I think there is confusion on being announced for the Hall of Fame and being inducted into the Hall of Fame.

Back
Top Bottom