Wrestling Thread May27-June9 | 6/6 Impact LIVE - Quinton RAMPAGE Jackson Appears Tonight

Bully pulled the ring apron apart exposing the bare wood under the ring.  He hit Sting with a piledriver, but Sting kicked out.

Sting hit the Scorpion Death Drop on the wood, made the cover, but all of Aces and Eights hit the ring to break it up.

That was entertaining as hell. I salute ya sting and bully
pimp.gif

Sting was able to clear the ring of Aces and Eights geeks.  Devon threw a chain to Bully, but it went over his head and Sting got it.  He hit Bully with the chain, but Devon pulled Earl Hebner out of the ring while counting the fall.  Anderson gave Bully the hammer.  He hit Sting with the hammer and got the win.  Garbage finish to a pretty good main event and an overall good show.

Hardly ever watch TNA, but that was a pretty good show. It was nice to mix it up a bit and not watch the garbage that WWE is giving us every week.

What is that Sting / HBK vid from and why does it exist?
Looked like a special church event.

Sting, HBK and the other wrestlers on that show are devout Christians, so that explains them all being there.

Wow, didn't know that about Jeff Jarrett. I thought he was just playing the background and running behind the scenes stuff. Sucks that he's basically shut out from both companies.

Good to hear TNA put on a good show tonight. I'll check out a few of the matches eventually.

I just failed miserably on Title Bout Trivia. :smh:

I legitimately didn't know any of the answers to the questions they asked but I guessed and got 2/5 right.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom