Wrestling Thread May27-June9 | 6/6 Impact LIVE - Quinton RAMPAGE Jackson Appears Tonight

I think a lot of heat on Jarrett comes from the whole Karen Angle situation.

Dixie beating Vince to the punch with one of Vince's own. Smart move.

Bad Influence may be one of the best things happening in all of wrestling right now.

Bad Influence eliminated via DQ when Daniels got caught using the belt 
eyes.gif

Aries rolled up Chavo so we're guaranteed new champions.

What's the story with the Jeff & Karen? I thought this guy was just away doing TnA promotions in Mexico or something. I was waiting for him to be revealed as an Aces & 8's member.

Gunner kicked out of the 450 from Aries.  Storm hit Aries with the Last Call Superkick and then Gunner put Aries in the Gun (Torture) Rack to get the win and become new Tag Team Champions.

Brooke Hogan is so much hotter as a 25 year old that looks 30 than she was when she was an 18 year old that looked 30.

Bret Hart relayed his frustration with late brother Owen Hart’s exclusion from the WWE Hall of Fame in a recent interview with 660News, a Calgary-based radio station.

“You know, it’s time to remember what he was. He was a great wrestler, and WWE fans around the world remember Owen, everyday. And, they ask me, everyday. It’s kind of childish,” said Hart.

Hart noted to the radio station that he’s considering writing a book chronicling the life of Owen, who died on May 23, 1999 at a WWE pay-per-view event when an equipment malfunction occurred during his entrance from the rafters of Kemper Arena in Kansas City, Missouri.

F4WOnline.com reported last November that some WWE employees were lobbying for Hart to be enshrined at this year’s Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony, which took place on April 6 at Madison Square Garden. The enshrinement did not materialize, and may not ever because his widow, Martha Hart, would not allow it, according to brother Smith Hart.

“Because she blames the wrestling business in its entirety for his death,” he revealed in a Twitter post last year. “She is the sole owner of his estate. With Martha, there will never B a way, perhaps his kids may eventually make the choice. But that’s at least 20 yrs in future.”

In April, Martha reached a a settlement with WWE in her lawsuit over royalties and the use of her husband’s image. Terms, however, were not disclosed.

Who would have ever thought Taryn Terrell would get a The Is Awesome chant???

Taryn and Gail had a pretty crazy match, taking some intense bumps.  Taryn won the Last Knockout Standing match after hitting a bulldog off the stage and Gail couldn't answer the 10 count.

Kurt Angle pinned AJ Styles after a double leg takedown and then stacked him up to make the cover.  Another excellent wrestling match.  This show has had some great action on it.

Main event time.

Here's my prediction... Sting is in control. Brooke comes out and it looks like she is going to screw Sting. Hulk comes out after her. Hulk and Brooke begin arguing. Just when everything seems calm, Hulk pulls the hammer out and clocks Sting with it. Bully gets the win and Hulk joins Aces and 8's.

I know this doesn't make logical sense, but I think it swerves the fans and keeps the spotlight on Hulk.

I love bully telling sting he's gonna win the match w/ a piledriver

I'm not gonna break your arm, not gonna break your legs, i'm gonna break your neck
pimp.gif

Sting sent Brooke to the back.

Bully hit Sting with a piledriver, but Sting kicked out.

Bull hit Sting with a powerbomb through a table, but Sting kicked out (barely).

Back
Top Bottom