Wrestling Thread May27-June9 | 6/6 Impact LIVE - Quinton RAMPAGE Jackson Appears Tonight

4w, has Meltzer ever gotten bashed by anyone in WCW/WWE over the years for leaks?

I know he's been doing it since the 80's but he has to have enemies in the biz.
Vince hasn't spoke to him in over a decade and WWE talent is not allowed on their radio shows.

I thought RAW was boring and repetitive.

Doesn't feel like any storylines are being built.

They are teasing a crazy Orton sort of and a crazy D Bry...nothing seems like it's progressing. And why the hell is Punk being forced into facing Jericho it seemingly came out of no where. The two had a major feud recently, why rehash...give us new product.

Its disgusting how much they push Cena in our faces. I don't care for a heel turn. He'd suck as one too, but when is the WWE going to realize that these kids are going to grow up? Like my dad said last night, how can you be family friendly when your product is based on violence regardless of how muted it is.

DC, post some of your favorite matches that are 5-7 minutes in length

Ringel, you can ask me any questions you want about 'the biz', no big deal 

Lobo, fight me (soon)

Yardfather, pick up the slack 'champ'

and i had high hopes for Hennig fresh into NXT but he's honestly just....boring. 

His mannerisms, facial expressions, its all forced. none of it flows naturally and when it isnt natural, its easy to tell

- The reason The Usos wear facepaint is that they are being pushed and will begin a feud with Rollins & Reigns for the tag titles.

- As noted earlier, ROH wrestler Prince Nana received a tryout with WWE before Monday’s RAW. Nana wrote on Facebook about the tryout:

“Great day with the WWE…The future may be bright….Fools.”

- Monday’s Raw episode scored a 2.66 cable TV rating, down six percent from last week’s year-low 2.82 rating.

Not only was it the lowest rating of the year but it was also the lowest non-holiday rating since December 3, 2012.

What a terrible bland *** explanation :lol:

Big E :rofl: :rofl: that was so random

Last edited:
What a terrible bland *** explanation :lol:

It is :lol:

SD Spoiler
* Curtis Axel defeated Chris Jericho. CM Punk’s music started playing in the match and this distracted Jericho, allowing Axel to get the roll-up.

Should have had Jericho walk up the ramp and gave Axel another count out win

Vince hasn't spoke to him in over a decade and WWE talent is not allowed on their radio shows.
Punk took shots at him last year http://www.google.com/url?q=http://...gQFjAA&usg=AFQjCNEM80VrhrVL-bOraFmmHTj-_Q51vw

Do you know what he leaked that got Vince angry?
No one thing in particular.  When business was down, Vince was open to talk.  When business picked up, Vince shut himself off.  From what I gathered, Vince and Dave were in pretty close communication between about 92-98.  I don't think they've really talked since.

Ringel, you can ask me any questions you want about 'the biz', no big deal 

Lobo, fight me (soon)

Yardfather, pick up the slack 'champ'

and i had high hopes for Hennig fresh into NXT but he's honestly just....boring. 

His mannerisms, facial expressions, its all forced. none of it flows naturally and when it isnt natural, its easy to tell

which one?

Big E is great :lol: his Twitter has some gems too.

If he'd just fix that attire he'd be my fav right now.

Last edited:
Hopefully Prince Nana is being brought in to manage a heel Kofi when he returns.

1. ANY Great Muta match from his days in NWA. Youtube, "Great Muta NWA."

2. Rey Mysterio Jr Vs Dean Malenko - WCW Clash of The Champions 33 08.15.1996:

3. WCW Nitro (1998) - Billy Kidman vs. Juventud Guerrera - Cruiserweight Title:

4. Nitro - Jushin Liger vs. Dean Malenko:

^Natural Born Thrillers

That was when Vince Russo took over and WCW was on life support.

Back
Top Bottom