Wrestling Thread May27-June9 | 6/6 Impact LIVE - Quinton RAMPAGE Jackson Appears Tonight

^Natural Born Thrillers. WCW's last ditch effort to infuse young talent to the roster from the Power Plant.

I thought Sean O'Haire would be a star too. I heard he couldn't cut live promos, but they didn't do him any favors by telling him to cut his moveset and gain more weight/muscle.

^Natural Born Thrillers. WCW's last ditch effort to infuse young talent to the roster from the Power Plant.

I thought Sean O'Haire would be a star too. I heard he couldn't cut live promos, but they didn't do him any favors by telling him to cut his moveset and gain more weight/muscle.

Thought his is devils advocate gimmick was going to be :pimp:

Then they had Roddy Piper be his manager. He was jacked, probably on roids. Got injured alot, beat his gf/wife up. Last i heard, he was Christina Milian's bodyguard.

Smackdown Spoilers including a possible heel turn and big news for Monday
Show opened with a taping for Total Divas

Alicia Fox b Naomi

Aksana b Cameron

For Main Event

Sheamus b Antonio Cesaro with the Brogue kick

Usos b Cody Rhodes & Damien Sandow

Justin Gabriel b Curt Hawkins with the 450

Smackdown

The show opened with Miz TV with Randy Orton, Daniel Bryan and Kane.  Bryan kept ranting about being the weak link and Kane was getting sick of it.  After Kane stormed off, Long said that since Kane left, the main event would be a non-title match with Seth Rollins & Roman Reigns vs. Bryan & Orton.

Curtis Axel b Chris Jericho - They played Punk's entrance music and the place went crazy. But no Punk.  Jericho was distracted and this allowed Axel to get the in.  but Jericho laid him out after the match.

Brodus Clay and Tensai were talking about the Wyatt Family.

Kane and Ryback were arguing backstage to set up a match.

Alberto Del Rio vs. Heath Slater never got started.  Jinder Mahal and Drew McIntyre all attacked Del Rio.  Ricardo Rodriguez jumped in and he and Del Rio ran all three off.  Dolph Ziggler appeared on the screen and announced he would be back at Raw on Monday.

Kane b Ryback via DQ after a power bomb through a table. 

Another skit with Damien Sandow and Sheamus with Sheamus playing chess.  This time Sandow laid out Sheamus, which was about time.

Fandango b Zack Ryder.  Easy heat for Fandango against the local guy.  Legdrop off the top finisher.

They announced Kaitlyn's secret admirer would be revealed on Raw.

Orton & Bryan beat Rollins & Reigns via DQ.  Ambrose interfered.  Orton turned on Bryan and hit him with an RKO after the match.  It came across like Orton was going heel.

im not telling you anything you dont already know. he was my guy in hctp yeah peep his moveset was atleast 4 years too early for wwe with his mma strikes.

^ I can almost never hear spots being called...great vid tho.

laugh.gif
@ Khali not being able to find the hard camera

laugh.gif
@ "I hope your parents die"

laugh.gif
@ "I hate you too!"

RT @alexdgreenfield: Court Bauer, Former WWE Writer, on Racism, Sexism & Homophobia in Writer's Room | Bleacher Report http://t.co/qXBX05R60Q via @bleacherreport
images

I'm sure none of that surprises anybody. Interesting to see it confirmed in writing, but it also kinda explains why certain talents are pushed and others aren't. For example, I can't for the life of me figure out why Titus O'Neal (charismatic, watchable in-ring, credible, funny) is in a tag team with a sandbag jobbing every week and "Curtis Angle" (proof that perfection skips generations) is taking on multi-time world champs in main events week after week.

Then again, look at where the business started and what kind of people are in charge. I can't imagine that most of the original Southern promoters were civil rights activists in their spare time.  Where they are not still in power, their kids, family friends and associates are. It's essentially an unbroken chain. Who knows when anything will change.

Good read tho.

Last edited:
The racism backstage is pretty blatant in WWE. Didn't need an article for that. I mean in 2013, R-Truth is still shucking and jiving in the ring. The article was wrong though. The Rock has been a black champion.

Last edited:
The racism backstage is pretty blatant in WWE. Didn't need an article for that. I mean in 2013, R-Truth is still shucking and jiving in the ring. The article was wrong though. The Rock has been a black champion.

yo that little jimmy gimmick he had and the t-shirts 
laugh.gif
/
mean.gif
  i know that had to go over alot of peoples heads. 

l8occa9j.jpg

Several TNA names gone:
As noted the other day TNA announcer Todd Keneley finished up with the promotion at Slammiversary and they’ll be going back to the two-man team. Keneley wrote on Twitter…
“Thank you so much for all of the support and compliments on my work. Can’t tell you how much I appreciate it. Really making my day!”

Other names gone from the roster include Alex Silva, Douglas Williams (who is now working as trainer at OVW), and Jesse Sorensen who has taken a TNA office job after recovering from his neck injury.

Scotty Too Hotty now a fireman:
Former WWE superstar Scotty Too Hotty is now working as a fireman. He posted the following update on Twitter yesterday…
“Graduated from @LakeTechCenter Fire Academy tonight.”

BL9hg_RCAAAapNG.jpg

Scott is now 39 years old and no longer wrestles on a regular basis.

Swagger off TV to face DUI charges:
Jack Swagger is currently off TV and live events while he deals with his DUI charges. His next court date is on June 25th. Swagger has also sustained some kind of hand injury, though it’s not clear when or how it happened…
“This what happens when you say what THEY don’t want you 2say…#conspiracy”

BL8la-QCIAEcnsa.jpg

Rosa Mendes’ return date:
WWE Diva and valet Rosa Mendes is set to return to the company in July. She’s currently booked for an appearance with Mark Henry at Fry’s Electronics in Austin, Texas on July 22nd at 11am.

Mendes was given time off to deal with some personal issues, which caused her to have somewhat of a breakdown on the last EU tour.

images

I'm sure none of that surprises anybody. Interesting to see it confirmed in writing, but it also kinda explains why certain talents are pushed and others aren't. For example, I can't for the life of me figure out why Titus O'Neal (charismatic, watchable in-ring, credible, funny) is in a tag team with a sandbag jobbing every week and "Curtis Angle" (proof that perfection skips generations) is taking on multi-time world champs in main events week after week.

Then again, look at where the business started and what kind of people are in charge. I can't imagine that most of the original Southern promoters were civil rights activists in their spare time.  Where they are not still in power, their kids, family friends and associates are. It's essentially an unbroken chain. Who knows when anything will change.

Good read tho.
Titus has only been on regular tv since the fall,he'll get his chance to shine soon enough

dudes are quick to dookie on my man Darren Young though.

hes not bad, plays his role well as second-fiddle to O'neil, and has one of the more creative finishers ive seen in a while

plus, the Mr. No-Days-Off thing, i dig that 

Back
Top Bottom