Wrestling Thread May27-June9 | 6/6 Impact LIVE - Quinton RAMPAGE Jackson Appears Tonight

- There has been backstage talk that Curtis Axel is getting pushed because he has a big supporter in The Rock and Vince McMahon is trying to make sure The Rock comes back for at least one more big match.

- Jack Swagger will be able to return from his hand injury at the end of this month but there will be restrictions on how he’s used and he will have to be careful if they have him do anything in the ring. Word from WWE is that Swagger will have full clearance to wrestle in late August.

- WWE developmental talent Richie Steamboat will be undergoing back surgery with Dr. Joseph Maroon in Pittsburgh soon. He’s been out of action for months with back problems. There has ben a lot of concern over whether or not he will be able to wrestle again. With the surgery, it will be months before he can get back into action.

Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

New WWE signing - Ryan Drago

URL]

Last edited:
Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks  

- Regardless of how Antonio Cesaro has been booked lately, the feeling is that he will be a top star sooner than later. There are some who feel he’s too boring for the spotlight but he still has a strong supporter in Triple H.

- We’ve noted how a Brock Lesnar vs. CM Punk feud has been discussed within WWE. Believe it or not, they also discussed having Lesnar do another mini-feud with John Cena.

i really hope so for cesaro 

why not have an up and comer vs lesnar instead of already established stars ? let wade, cesaro, the shield hell bray wyatt feud with him cena doesnt need another win over him, trips doesnt, punk doesn't, 

"I’m not the stick guy. I can’t go out there like John Cena and cut a babyface promo that makes you want to kill yourself five minutes in, as good as he can. You know what I mean? No offense, John. Obviously he’s very successful so, I don’t know what I am talking about."
roll.gif

Every once in a while Randall gives us an interview where he's completely honest and doesn't care about giving answers the office might want. Good stuff, lobo.

LOL sure Vince

Good episode of Superstars Main Event. That's all I can ask for is some good wrestling and things to make sense. Usos continuing to get their push (even at the expense of Rhodes Scholars, but whatever), a good Cesaro/Sheamus match, and a Curt Hawkins sighting.

We got realize that if someone is getting a push its gonna be at someone else expense. More than likely if the Uso at some point down the line this year get the tag titles, Rhodes Scholars would be the next fued.

Vince has entered Al Davis/Jerry Jones level now

Oh most definitely, I just mentioned at the expense of them just cause they are higher on the pecking order than the Usos. Glad to know they're trying to build the division again though. There's so many guys in the roster that could be teamed together (Ryder and Hawkins would be obvious) who are currently on a treadmill, or just doing nothing. Add in the NXT guys who could come up, and you could have something great.

Here you go Johnny boy.
900x900px-LL-b866cf6d_Jetslogo.gif

Yes I ripped off the NY Jets logo.

Last edited:
nice choice in matches DC
SRS
Tell me your impressions. Let me know whenever you need matches. I have matches for days man.

Anyone peep the "Walls of Jericho" reference in Fast 6
Yea man. Also, did anyone notice the Doomsday Device he and Vin Diesel did?

DCAA, did you listen to the Steve Austin Podcast with Lance Storm yet? Good stuff. Like I said, I enjoy the podcast when it's interviews.
Sure did. Live Audio Wrestling also recently did an interview with Lance. Check it out.

10 greatest wrestlers to never wrestle in WWE (courtesy of wwe.com)
LOL. No Misawa, Kobashi, Liger, Kawada? What a joke.

Last edited:
^Hilarious how they put New Jack there. He's always been trash. All he does is use weapons.

Futureshop out of Canada has added a new listing for the upcoming WWE 2K14 video game, and the following are some new details revealed about the game:

-Select your wrestler from the WWE pantheon of legendary stars

-Cool visual elements includes historic WWE video footage, classic images, multi-camera angles, and detailed cut scenes

-Highly immersive audio environment brings out the raw emotional power of the crowd as they react to your performance

-Unlock exciting new content and wrestlers

-Addictive game play features intuitive controls and creates a sense of escalation throughout the matches

-WWE Career mode lets you create the epic legend of your rise from wrestling rookie to celebrated megastar

-The game will be released this October for PS3 and XBox360

Futureshop out of Canada has added a new listing for the upcoming WWE 2K14 video game, and the following are some new details revealed about the game:

-Cool visual elements includes historic WWE video footage, classic images, multi-camera angles, and detailed cut scenes

-Highly immersive audio environment brings out the raw emotional power of the crowd as they react to your performance

-Addictive game play features intuitive controls and creates a sense of escalation throughout the matches

-WWE Career mode lets you create the epic legend of your rise from wrestling rookie to celebrated megastar

that can't be nearly enough time for them to get a good game out going to be the same old crap

nthat.gif
Just reading this makes me think this game is gonna be a lot better the past couple that have released. 

All I know is that in WWE2k14 they need to give wrestlers their own title celebration scenes. I don't wanna see Undertaker going around the ring filled with bliss and excitement after winning a belt ANYMORE. :lol:

:nthat: Just reading this makes me think this game is gonna be a lot better the past couple that have released. 

Yeah man :smokin

I hope we'll still get to use custom themes. I wanna make more fantasy, fictional CAWs this time.

First up will be a Game Of Thrones/Elder Scrolls type dude that will come out to this song as his theme:

Don't ask me why, it just sounded cool as hell when I thought about it. :lol:

Wait, Gunner is still in TNA?? Lol guess I really don't consistently pay attention

Yeah, I was surprised too. Dude managed to grow a cool beard and become a tag team champion.

Taz is so lame trying to be a heel commentator.

RT @MLW: Episode 2: Canadian PHO Poisoning - Court Bauer and John Pollock are back with a freshly brewed edition of the Bauer/Pollack

Episode 2: Canadian PHO Poisoning:

Topics
Court Bauer and John Pollock are back with a freshly brewed edition of the Bauer+Pollock Show!

Topics discussed on this week's episode:

-Food poisonin g hits the LAW and MLW crew. HARD.

-Inside the Keiji "Great Muta" Muto jump to New Japan

-Great Muta to WWF in 1990?

-The realities of Rampage Jackson in TNA

-Viacom's strategy

-What happens Vince McMahon decides to throw out a script the day of the event

-UFC fighter at AAA TRIPLEMANIA 21

-TripleMania iPPV info and update

-Vince McMahon's philosophy on quality control and being "ruthlessly effecient"

-Will this be the summer of Daniel Bryan in WWE?

-Fate of the WWE Legends House series

-Will WWE Network premiere by WrestleMania 30? Court & John make their predictions

Back
Top Bottom