Wrestling Thread May27-June9 | 6/6 Impact LIVE - Quinton RAMPAGE Jackson Appears Tonight

When will Ambrose's finisher get a name?  I don't like to move.  Reminds me too much of the skull crushing finale.

Bret Hart Appreciation on the wwe app
laugh.gif
sick.gif
Pathetic way of pushing their stupid app.  I will never download it.

I'm so sick of hearing about the app, what's the point if you're going to show us what's happening on the app after the commercial
But it's the new way to watch tv!!!

You can watch guys backstage watching the matches in the ring!!!  How could you not be excited about it?!?!?

I predict it will fade away within a few weeks just like Twitter and Tout did.

My body is ready for the return of Punk + a match vs. Jericho + in Chicago on PPV.

As long as they get enough time, that has MOTY potential. No GHIMSlater.

EDIT:
Well, Jericho will be stood up in Chicago
Didn't think of that but if they wanna keep Punk heel that would be the way to do it.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
When Daniel Bryan gets the hot tag, there isn't a thing currently in WWE that gets a bigger pop.  And it's not just the pop of him coming in initially.  He constantly has the crowd going crazy for him.  This is week after week.  I really wish WWE would give this man the push he deserves.

Congratulations to our winner toine2983  with an impressive 390 points, beating the 2nd place finisher by 55 points.  The Extreme Rules victory also moves toine into first place in the overall standings as well.
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom