Wrestling Thread May27-June9 | 6/6 Impact LIVE - Quinton RAMPAGE Jackson Appears Tonight

I finally figured out what makes matches with Sheamus and/or Randy Orton seem unbearable to watch.  It's not their wrestling skill.  It's the fact that I never ever believe for a second that they might lose the match.

EDIT: I just looked it up.  Sheamus has not lost a single one on one match in 2013 by pinfall.

Last edited:
Slater yelling LOSERS
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I think all the Wyatt Family needs is a backwoods country hick type Diva just to round out the stable and make it complete. Sort of like how Punk had Serena in Straight Edge Society. Only person I could think of pulling it off is ODB but she's in TNA and there's no chance Vince would want her in his company.
laugh.gif

Those signs "If you are a face, YAY!" "If you are a heel, BOO!" :lol:

This dude's titantron really is just a variation of his generic NXT tron, lazy

I think all the Wyatt Family needs is a backwoods country hick type Diva just to round out the stable and make it complete. Sort of like how Punk had Serena in Straight Edge Society. Only person I could think of pulling it off is ODB but she's in TNA and there's no chance Vince would want her in his company. :lol:

:lol: was thinking the same. That Audrey Marie chick had some generic Texan gimmick that I'm sure they could have tweaked to fit the Wyatt Family.

I was digging her Hollywood Express gimmick, but it seemed like they split up before anything even happened. Then of course her release came.

View media item 430559

Back
Top Bottom