Wrestling Thread May27-June9 | 6/6 Impact LIVE - Quinton RAMPAGE Jackson Appears Tonight

I dig that promo video..Seems like something really original compared to the typical wwe crap..

When Daniel Bryan gets the hot tag, there isn't a thing currently in WWE that gets a bigger pop.  And it's not just the pop of him coming in initially.  He constantly has the crowd going crazy for him.  This is week after week.  I really wish WWE would give this man the push he deserves.
does this happen i his single matches ? or is it a product of the crowds and nature of the tag matches ? 

I hope Bray does bring Brodie Lee(aka Luke Harper) up with him.

I wanna see dude big boot somebody into Bolivia like this:

Last edited:
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
@ the timing of this commercial break.
I noticed it other weeks but tonight it's becoming really apparent.  From starting the Shield/Hell No match during a commercial to abruptly placed commercials during matches, WWE is desperate to get people to download their app.  It's so annoying, and for the 97% of their audience that doesn't use the app (and that's a fact, they bragged about 150,000 votes last week on the app when over 4 million people watch Raw in the US), it makes watching Raw on TV really unenjoyable.

I swear, there is no company that does more to piss off and attempt to alienate their audience than WWE.

With all that said, I could watch The Shield vs Team Hell No every single week.  Another awesome match.

That had a horror flick feel to it.

Heels have eyes. Get it?

Well looks like I'm back watching Raw weekly.

It just hit me that Paul Heyman accepting on behalf of Punk is probably the beginning of the end for that tandem. Heyman making decisions without Punk's consent, Punk becomes upset, Punk eventually turns face.

Last edited:
Update on Samuray Del Sol

The Resistance Pro Twitter account has confirmed that WWE signed Samuray del Sol to a developmental deal. They tweeted him a congratulatory message this weekend. Samuray is expected to report to WWE developmental in July.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom