Wrestling Thread Nov 1-7 | 11/7 TNA Turning Point - Hardy vs Morgan | Joe vs Jarrett | 3D vs MCMG

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Warning: Your head may explode from watching

altbengalshelmet.jpg

2how8qc.jpg

She's cooky
laugh.gif
. Ugh I hate cooky giggly girls.

I see Cena reluctantly costing Orton the match letting Barrett become champ.  Cena eventually beats Barrett for the title.  And it sets up Cena vs Orton at WrestleMania.  No buys.
Someone's been listening to Wrestling Observer Radio lately.

I see Cena reluctantly costing Orton the match letting Barrett become champ.  Cena eventually beats Barrett for the title.  And it sets up Cena vs Orton at WrestleMania.  No buys.
Someone's been listening to Wrestling Observer Radio lately.

*kanye shrug* Melina could still get it regardless
GFlower8- Couldn't agree more just have Kelly Kelly, Torres, I would say Maryse but she already has pics but why not include her, michelle, melina and Layla. 

*kanye shrug* Melina could still get it regardless
GFlower8- Couldn't agree more just have Kelly Kelly, Torres, I would say Maryse but she already has pics but why not include her, michelle, melina and Layla. 

Oh my lord.  This must be what caused Batista to quit. She is my new least favorite, b/c I'm convinced that kind of nutty personality ran off the greatest anti-Cena character the PG era could've ever had in Bosstista.

Oh my lord.  This must be what caused Batista to quit. She is my new least favorite, b/c I'm convinced that kind of nutty personality ran off the greatest anti-Cena character the PG era could've ever had in Bosstista.

Someone needs to do a PPV pre-show write-up because:
1) I didn't know there was a PPV tonight
2) I don't know and parts of me don't want to know what the hell is currently happening in TNA

Someone needs to do a PPV pre-show write-up because:
1) I didn't know there was a PPV tonight
2) I don't know and parts of me don't want to know what the hell is currently happening in TNA

Back
Top Bottom