Wrestling Thread Nov 18-30 | 11/25 Raw - Cena v Orton at TLC? Happy Thanksgiving

Post some of your favorite Camacho matches DC. Other than wearing Dickies I know nothing about him.

Gotta get down, gotta get owwwwwn doowwwwn

Kane :rofl:

Last edited:
Sierra Hotel India Echo Lima Delta

So Ziggler vs. Sandow for the 3rd straight week? If you aren't going to let these dues GO, don't give us the match

Appreciate all the well wishes fellas.

DC, I've had 2k14 for a couple weeks now, haven't played it yet though. Will try to get into it this week; most of my time will probably be spent in Superstar Threads though.

We rocking with this thread for another week?

So is this Sandow/Dolph "feud" a running joke or something? Is HHH sitting in the back laughing?

Sorry guys.  Was traveling for work today.  Just got into Michigan.  Watching Raw live (in standard def) along with everyone tonight.

Survivor Series PPV Prediction Contest results will be posted shortly as well.

Still not sold on this TLC Match actually unifying the titles.

If D. Bry doesn't win everything he's nominated for then :smh:

Cesaro will probably get the feat of strength, if they have something like that.

Appreciate all the well wishes fellas.

DC, I've had 2k14 for a couple weeks now, haven't played it yet though. Will try to get into it this week; most of my time will probably be spent in Superstar Threads though.

We rocking with this thread for another week?
You are on 360 or PS3 man?

How are you feeling man?

If you are on 360, you need to check our our rosters. I think there is a link in my thread.

I have also uploaded a number of moveset edits and created moves.

How long you guys think it'll be before Dolph gets wished well in his future endeavors?..

Skip It was fun for like 10 minutes and then you just put it on your arm and swung it around.

Haven't been able to watch Raw in months because of school work. My bro texts me to turn it to the Ziggler match for the #1 contender match.

As soon as I put it on, it's him getting pinned 1-2-3. 
indifferent.gif

Why not just call it "WWE Champion?" No need for the World title anymore. Will they update the USA title since everything else has been?

Back
Top Bottom