Wrestling Thread Nov 21-27 | 11/24 Happy Thanksgiving to NTWT!

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Well.. that raw ending was ******ation. .

Pretty much.

I hoping someone is consoling TennHouse.
frown.gif

laugh.gif

dude probably throwing furniture and breaking +*%* in the house right now.

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

i know some of you think turning cena heel will not help or benefit anything.
but you'd be lying if you said it wouldn't be compelling tv.

I agree with you.

A Cena heel turn now would be akin to Hogan turning heel and forming the NWO over a decade ago.
I don't think anyone is doubting that Cena turning heel would make for entertaining TV.  I just say it won't happen because Cena is the face of WWE for everything like Make a Wish, merchandise, media, etc etc etc.
I disagree Cena turning would be like Hogan turning.  Hogan's face run was clearly over, and he was starting to not draw a reaction.  Cena still draws the strongest reaction of anyone, regardless of positive or negative.  Cena is already booed by the majority of the audience, but the portion of the audience that cheers him buys a hell of a lot of merchandise.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I am very, very, very confused as to what the point of this segment was.
Turning two midcard heels against each other?  Yeah, that's a money program.

you're confused?
 still want to know what the point of Nash attacking Punk was.

what was the point of stephanie mcmahon?

what was the point of having vince come out to break the news to HHH.

why was the whole "who lowered the ring" angle even done.

why was the whole "who let miz/truth" in through the back even done.

why do you need an interim raw general manager when you have an anonymous one?

why did a conspiracy theory between HHH/Punk/Cena and Vince/Laurenitis/Nash over the company become a feud just between Nash and HHH.

i don't even question any decisions made my creative anymore...
30t6p3b.gif

it's pointless.
Got holes in my plot...
Truth ends up looking like he would turn face at this point. Maybe not the same rapping fool, but a face.
Besides how do you turn Jericho lite face? All he would do is comeout and make fun of Truth, Del Rio, and would be punk lite.

Best tag team they had..... GONE.... They need to focus on more than just creating a venn diagram for the Championship...

You are either competing directly for the Championship... Or they are about to push a championship storyline for you.... And then there's everyone else on the roster..

i know some of you think turning cena heel will not help or benefit anything.
but you'd be lying if you said it wouldn't be compelling tv.

I agree with you.

A Cena heel turn now would be akin to Hogan turning heel and forming the NWO over a decade ago.
I don't think anyone is doubting that Cena turning heel would make for entertaining TV.  I just say it won't happen because Cena is the face of WWE for everything like Make a Wish, merchandise, media, etc etc etc.
I disagree Cena turning would be like Hogan turning.  Hogan's face run was clearly over, and he was starting to not draw a reaction.  Cena still draws the strongest reaction of anyone, regardless of positive or negative.  Cena is already booed by the majority of the audience, but the portion of the audience that cheers him buys a hell of a lot of merchandise.
He didnt draw a reaction because he was from WWE, and the fans never wanted him. WCW created a lot of business with the NWO, but they lost their soul. That soul hated Hogan, and all they ever wanted to see was Flair go over Hogan...

Originally Posted by Fat Boy 915

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Where's Jonah Hill, dammit!
WOW
Didn't even realize this until you said this.  Definitely a positive.

Why is the company SO concerned with Twitter now? It is getting to be a little annoying.
grin.gif
to keep the company in the loop with today's society.
to not seem like a dated product.

and for overall fan interest.

at least that's Vince's vision.

Originally Posted by Essential1

Best tag team they had..... GONE.... They need to focus on more than just creating a venn diagram for the Championship...

You are either competing directly for the Championship... Or they are about to push a championship storyline for you.... And then there's everyone else on the roster..

I dont get how 2 guys who worked flawless against Cena and Rock last night implode cause Cena states the obvious?

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

NTWEF Playstation Network ID List

**IMPORTANT**

If you are not planning on getting WWE '12 or do not have a PS3, please let me know ASAP so we can have a fully completed list and so creative can remove any push or interest in your character.
BigSmitty202. I probably won't have WWE 12 till around X-mas to let you know though.

Sweet. Not getting WWE '12 to later.

*looks at PS2 & XBox consoles*

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Peep Game

**IMPORTANT**

If you are not planning on getting WWE '12 or do not have a PS3, please let me know ASAP so we can have a fully completed list and so creative can remove any push or interest in your character.
BigSmitty202. I probably won't have WWE 12 till around X-mas to let you know though.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

damn son, you need to upgrade.
i'm going to head to the NTWEF HQ tomorrow and put out a "PS3 for Peep G" donation jar in the lobby.

Was Truth the other wrestler that failed the drug test alongside Bourne? If so, I guess thats why they broke them up
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by GL Rayner

Was Truth the other wrestler that failed the drug test alongside Bourne? If so, I guess thats why they broke them up
ohwell.gif

Good point. I wouldn't doubt this one bit. 

After watching Survivor Series and tonight's raw and listening to Booker T for a combined 5 hours, I've decided to alter the Booker T Drinking Game from:

55mQS.png

to a more simplified:

trusl.png

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

After watching Survivor Series and tonight's raw and listening to Booker T for a combined 5 hours, I've decided to alter the Booker T Drinking Game from:

to a more simplified:

trusl.png

can't breev. 
laugh.gif

Ron_Killing__Vince_McMahon_laughing_original_original_original_original_crop_650x440.jpg

Originally Posted by Peep Game

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

damn son, you need to upgrade.
i'm going to head to the NTWEF HQ tomorrow and put out a "PS3 for Peep G" donation jar in the lobby.
ehhh 360>>>>ps3 
eyes.gif
 about to pick up game right now
happy.gif
happy.gif

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

that it begins vignette
pimp.gif

january 2nd, 2012, monday
CAN YOU PLEASE CONFIRM IF THIS WILL BE WHEN STING DEBUTS TO CHALLENGE THE UNDERTAKER AT WRESTLEMANIA???????
roll.gif

Still can't forget GotHoles predicting KURT MOTHER $%$+%*! ANGLE as a surprise entrant in Royal Rumble.

Oh it's true, it's true.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Where's Brodus Clay?

Where's Jonah Hill, dammit!
WOW
Didn't even realize this until you said this.  Definitely a positive.
Neither did I.
eek.gif
laugh.gif

WWE's video production team is top notch. That's one thing they always get right. That creepy "it begins" vignette is
pimp.gif
. The safe pick is Undertaker but a January 2nd return is way too early. Unless they want to give him those last 3-4 months as a retirement tour with the strap, I don't see it.

I'm not even gonna talk about how they botched Awesome Truth.

i don't want to see jericho back in the ring unless he's wearing a glittery shirt, and he's got a top of the head ponytail.

jerichob.jpg
You know why Jericho is so good? Because in an industry where gimmicks run for years and years and characters get immensely stale (see Cena)...he manages to come back different every time and tweaks things until it works. Keeping %%$! fresh > nostalgia acts.

EDIT:
Originally Posted by jdcurt2

Originally Posted by GL Rayner

ohwell.gif
Good point. I wouldn't doubt this one bit. 
GREAT point. Not only would I not doubt it, I'm betting that's exactly the reason they were broken up. Truth was on Vince's good side too.
30t6p3b.gif

I still need PSN's from the following members:

4Wrestling 
JNSQ 

GHIMSocks

GHIMShoes
HombreLobo 
NobleKane

TennHouse

TheDeek 
3dgarFly
JRA
Hyper
ShaunHill

**IMPORTANT**

If you are not planning on getting WWE '12 or do not have a PS3, please let me know ASAP.

If you have already responded but still see your name listed please PM me so it can be removed from the "want list".

In addition to the booker t drinking game, we need to start taking shots everytime twitter is mentioned.

Back
Top Bottom