Wrestling Thread Nov 21-27 | 11/24 Happy Thanksgiving to NTWT!

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

WWE 12 is ok.. nobody should pay $65+tax for it. .
I suggest ya'll hit up Best Buy and price match with Target, who is selling it for $47 until Tomm.

Great pics SuNiversal.
pimp.gif

Picked up my copy of WWE 12 today. I'm in the States until Thursday so I can't play it right now though.

We should set up a NTWT Royal Rumble once everyone's gotten acclimated to the game.

sick.gif
 @ Rock's ex-wife.

R-Truth getting buried like that last night makes more sense now due to his wellness violation. I remember reading that there was some controversy about Bourne's suspension because he along with Truth weren't the only ones doing synthetic marijuana at that party. Supposedly some of the main event talents were doing it as well.

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

Is it just me or does every wrestler have Cena no sell ability on this game?
I hate the controls too...

-As soon as you hit the cpu.. they get right back up..-The controls is absolutely horrendous. . I can only do a certain amounts of moves-THE DUMBEST THING ABOUT THIS GAME.. IS THE WAY YOU HAVE TO KICK OUT OF A PIN!!

laugh.gif
anyone who got the exclusive edition just so they could play as rock even tho he's in the regular edition as an unlockable.

Had to crazy work late since we are off for the rest of the week
pimp.gif
(5 straight days to play ps3 all day) and I still gotta put lil man to sleep. I'll give my input later tonight.

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

laugh.gif
anyone who got the exclusive edition just so they could play as rock even tho he's in the regular edition as an unlockable.

Yeah I'm trying to figure out what's so special about the people's edition. .The cover.. not worth the extra cash..imo..

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

laugh.gif

Yeah I'm trying to figure out what's so special about the people's edition. .The cover.. not worth the extra cash..imo..

Trading Card and a copy of Rocks 2011 return for 10$ more isn't bad at all.

i went to best buy to buy wwe 12 and this stupid lady wouldnt let me do the target price match and they didnt have the rock dvd. grrrrrrr

-Randy Orton No Longer Bitter Towards The Rock-

He even hints at wanting a match with him....

- Randy Orton has said he is not bitter towards The Rock anymore. He had said that he was not buying The Rock's return speech about never leaving WWE again. He spoke to Steven Muehlhausen of Sportstown Chicago and said he would even like a match with him:

"As far as The Rock and myself are concerned, you know I'd love to see that, are you kidding me? That's huge. Right now, the WWE Universe is geared to see Rock-Cena at WrestleMania 28. And, to be honest, I caught a little bit of the buzz too. We all want to see it. The crowd is ecstatic. When he comes out, there's nothing quite like it, it really is. Sure, I hate that the guy is back. I wish I was in his spot working with Cena at WrestleMania 28. Yea, I'm happy that Rock's back. I'm over the bitterness (laughs) so to speak with him being back saying he never left and all that b.s."

Ummm...didn't even know Orton had animosity towards Rock, but as far as Orton wishing he was in The Rock's spot at WM28, he must not remember the dead silence when him and Cena had their "epic staredown" at Royal Rumble earlier this year
laugh.gif

Is CAW mode the same as 2011? I passed on SvR 2011 and I'm really impressed with the body morphing options. The clothing is still the same old crap unfortunately.

Just read the SmackDown spoilers and all I can say is.. OH MAN DAT BOY DAT SUPERHERO

Spoiler [+]
Ae5m8jLCEAE1wrX.jpg

Spoiler [+]
Story doesn't tell the whole picture. Read SmackDown spoilers for more.

Originally Posted by Mister916

Is CAW mode the same as 2011? I passed on SvR 2011 and I'm really impressed with the body morphing options. The clothing is still the same old crap unfortunately.

Not sure if it's the same or not but your CAW's from 2010 >> *
smokin.gif

- Despite other reports, PWInsider reports that the cryptic promos airing for January 2012 are meant for Chris Jericho.

.News came out last week that talks fell through between WWE and Jericho. Also, Jericho recently said he would never wrestle for WWE again and when asked what he would be doing in January, he said working in Hawaii.

Word is that the deal between WWE and Jericho is not done yet but Vince McMahon wanted to get it out there now. WWE officials want Jericho on the RAW brand to help boost ratings.

– “Awesome Truth

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

Originally Posted by Mister916

Not sure if it's the same or not but your CAW's from 2010 >> *
smokin.gif
Thanks, Man. I've been fiending to make some CAWs.

NTWEF Playstation Network ID List

I still need PSN's from the following members:

4Wrestling 
JNSQ 

GHIMSocks

3dgarFly
JRA

**IMPORTANT**

If you are not planning on getting WWE '12 or do not have a PS3, please let me know ASAP.

If you have already responded but still see your name listed please PM me so it can be removed from the "want list".

GHIMShoes has been removed from the list due to himself and GHIMSocks being the same person.

Just found out i'll be off monday too w/ paid vacation. 
6 day vacation.
pimp.gif
(besides the two cats that are boarding that i have to go into work to feed and pill up twice a day for the rest of the week) 
indifferent.gif

nikeallday - psn

add me, who ever is playing right now, cause i'm too lazy to add you all atm.

NTWEF Playstation Network ID List

I still need PSN's from the following members:

4Wrestling 
JNSQ 

GHIMSocks

3dgarFly
JRA

**IMPORTANT**

If you are not planning on getting WWE '12 or do not have a PS3, please let me know ASAP.

If you have already responded but still see your name listed please PM me so it can be removed from the "want list".

GHIMShoes has been removed from the list due to himself and GHIMSocks being the same person.
Don't know if I put my PSN: B1ackMambaK1ng

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

- Despite other reports, PWInsider reports that the cryptic promos airing for January 2012 are meant for Chris Jericho.

.News came out last week that talks fell through between WWE and Jericho. Also, Jericho recently said he would never wrestle for WWE again and when asked what he would be doing in January, he said working in Hawaii.

Word is that the deal between WWE and Jericho is not done yet but Vince McMahon wanted to get it out there now. WWE officials want Jericho on the RAW brand to help boost ratings.

Jeribkmac with a special Thanksgiving promo coming soon to NTWT
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom