Wrestling Thread Nov 21-27 | 11/24 Happy Thanksgiving to NTWT!

Originally Posted by Nike Jordan

Someone spotted Kevin Nash at a laundromat tonight.

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Going to scoop up WWE '12 for PS3 on the way home today. Doesnt seem to be getting rave reviews over the past couple of pages though.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I'm sorry, but I'm not buying the video is for Jericho.  Doesn't add up for me.

I Be Sting.
I believe. 

Naw it could be for Taker or Jericho. 

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 @ that lady's face in the spoiler pic
And that crowd 
30t6p3b.gif

I know WWE people will say the economy, but those empty seats are due to not much appeal in WWE's product at this point. I've been to house shows that had bigger crowds.

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Going to scoop up WWE '12 for PS3 on the way home today. Doesnt seem to be getting rave reviews over the past couple of pages though.
yeah, the $47 pricepoint is perfect for me.  Can anybody who has it tell me if the controls are really loosely based of No Mercy?  And how many people can play online?  I can't find info anywhere
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

yeah, the $47 pricepoint is perfect for me.  Can anybody who has it tell me if the controls are really loosely based of No Mercy?  And how many people can play online?  I can't find info anywhere
embarassed.gif
It is similar to No Mercy in a few ways, but once you get the hang of it, which I have yet to do due to time, it seems like the control scheme flows a lot better. Just study the online manual and just practice because the limb targeting system, different hold positions and wake up taunt to finishing moves are really well executed when you learn to do them properly, it'll just take a little while to get the hang of it. As for online, I think 6 may be the max for regular matches, but they do have the Royal Rumble online so I assume as many people can play as allowed in that mode.

Can someone post that video that people are talking about that may or not be pertaining to Jericho? Or give me some key words to look it up myself. LOL.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

embarassed.gif
It is similar to No Mercy in a few ways, but once you get the hang of it, which I have yet to do due to time, it seems like the control scheme flows a lot better. Just study the online manual and just practice because the limb targeting system, different hold positions and wake up taunt to finishing moves are really well executed when you learn to do them properly, it'll just take a little while to get the hang of it. As for online, I think 6 may be the max for regular matches, but they do have the Royal Rumble online so I assume as many people can play as allowed in that mode.
cool, thanks.  I can't believe I can't find a multiplayer review online, it's weird.  Butit still sounds like I'll definitely enjoy the game but since I only have a 360, I won't be able to get in on a game with you guys.

Originally Posted by TheWindScar31

Can someone post that video that people are talking about that may or not be pertaining to Jericho? Or give me some key words to look it up myself. LOL.
\

the reviews have been great. just that theres some time that its going to take with the controls

- The Wade Barrett vs. Kofi Kingston and CM Punk vs. Dolph Ziggler matches at Monday’s RAW Supershow both received extra time beyond what was originally planned. A worker in the WWE production truck argued that they are trying to get Barrett over so he should get more time in the ring.

- Regarding WWE’s recent Twitter craze, a top-level employee has said that WWE realizes they are going overboard with it but it’s being done to build awareness for the product. The feeling is that ratings have dropped because people aren’t aware of WWE’s product.

- There were reports going around yesterday that a top official at Cowboys Stadium in Dallas, Texas confirmed that WWE was close to signing a deal for the stadium to host WrestleMania 29. When reached for comment, a WWE spokeswoman confirmed that WWE had interest in Dallas hosting a “future

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

- Believe it or not, Zack Ryder currently has heat with some people in WWE for dying his hair blonde without permission. Certain officials are upset because all of his merchandise shows him with the dark hair.

the blonde hair is crazy fruity looking though. 
laugh.gif

4w where are the survey results?

toine i see you with those platinums on psn homie
pimp.gif

i was looking through some of the ntwt's psn's seeing their lack of trophies, or even games played for that matter.
starting to think i was the only lame that trophy hunts.

now i know it's not us, they just aint bout that gaming life.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

now i know it's not us, they just aint bout that gaming life.
laugh.gif

Yeah, I'll be the first to admit I'm not a gamer. I don't even have an avatar.
laugh.gif

WWE 12 has been okay so far. I'm getting a good feel for the rhythm of the game. The controls are decent. Haven't played much. Got past bragging rights in WM mode and that's it.

Back
Top Bottom