Wrestling Thread Nov 21-27 | 11/24 Happy Thanksgiving to NTWT!

I been on Superstar Threads... Did as close as it would allow CM Punk's Macho Man tribute attire, and there was one when he was with Nexus (they are not exact but as close as the changes allow)..

Only complaint I have is getting the color right is more difficult than in the past...

- WWE had been planning for The Miz and R-Truth to win the Tag Team Titles from Evan Bourne and Kofi Kingston after the Survivor Series pay-per-view. A combination of Bourne and Truth failing Wellness tests changed those plans and now, as noted before, The Miz is headed back to the WWE Title picture. It’s possible Miz may get his shot at the Royal Rumble pay-per-view.

- As noted before, Goldust has been campaigning for a WrestleMania 28 Intercontinental Title vs. Career Match against his brother Cody Rhodes. Word from WWE sources is that the idea is at least being considered by officials.

- Vince McMahon has given the nod to Ted DiBiase and he will be getting pushed. McMahon felt DiBiase should be rewarded for his “DiBiase Posse

they really do refuse to update the tattoos in the CAW don't they
mad.gif
mad.gif

they had better sleeves in 2K11
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by SuNiversal

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Suniversal - Those are some amazing seats.  Wow.  I'm sure you Godson will never forget it.
If you don't mind me asking, did you get them just by going through Ticketmaster.com, or did you have some type of connection?  Because every time I try to get tickets online, I can never get anything closer than the 3rd or 4th row.
I don't go through ticketmaster because of issues in the past with them (slow connection, lack of options). I use American Express concierge I call them up give them the amex code I received in my email (or backup is the 1800number on the back of the card) and they assign an agent to get the tickets for you. You just have to provide the details for the agent for example event,time,budget,preferred section and row.

I've never thought about using them because I'm always scared they're gonna call me and give me some crappy seats I don't like. Can you drop a lil more info on the process with Amex, price, and other seats they've gotten you?

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

Originally Posted by toine2983

all day son. that and CAW's. I got sting, angle, kaitlyn, hardyz, the brood, hollywood hogan, beer money, kaitlyn, luger, steiner bros, double j, scott hall, kaitlyn, eddie guererro ect. all on deck to make.
You better make Kaitlyn on there too.

[table][tr][td]
on_line.gif
GotHolesInMySocks[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][-][/td][/tr][tr][td]
Posted: 11/23/11 10:27 PM
[/td][td]
- Vince McMahon has given the nod to Ted DiBiase and he will be getting pushed. McMahon felt DiBiase should be rewarded for his “DiBiase Posse
[/td][/tr][/table]

There's a great deal of political fallout from WWE's Survivor Series pay-per-view, as Dave Meltzer notes in this week's Wrestling Observer Newsletter. As most know, loudmouth, ice-cream loving baby-face CM Punk emerged from Madison Square Garden as the new champion after making Alberto Del Rio tap clean to a vicious Anaconda Vise in a heated title match.

Meltzer confirms this, noting: "McMahon has lost confidence in him according to multiple sources, and with the experiment of bringing in stars from Mexico, with the idea it hasn’t worked out as he had envisioned."

Meltzer also mentions that McMahon has become much more of a backer of CM Punk: "Right now Vince McMahon has made the commitment to Punk as champion. They are back in the mindset of trying to strengthen the belt by not changing it every month."

TNA showing interest In this week's Wrestling Observer Newsletter, Dave Meltzer noted that there have once again been discussions within TNA about bringing in former WWE main eventer, Dave "Batista" Bautista.

"Nothing has transpired but there is interest in making another run at Dave Bautista. They made a run at him before given that Ric Flair and Bautista are close, but the first time they were far apart on money and in the past Bautista has said that if he wasn’t interested in going with anyone who wasn’t WWE."

"Thanksgiving Thong Thunder" on Impact Tomorrow...??? Not sure if TNA would want to be associated with WCW Thunder,
but oh well.

Spoiler [+]
velvetdress_123965.jpg

Originally Posted by Mister916

There's a "Dashing" version that can be unlocked.

I was wondering that too.  I wish there was a way to get this guy kneepads now
laugh.gif

Alright so I thought I'd share a few of CM Punk's Attires that I was working on in Superstar Threads...  (It's tough to get the exact match because on occasion it's different attires... And one's fake, one's real, so it will look different anyways...)

[img]http://cmpunk.com/gallery/albums/captures/raw/2011/0404/normal_20110404raw_365.jpg[/img][img]http://cmpunk.com/gallery/albums/captures/raw/2011/0404/normal_20110404raw_408.jpg[/img] Trunks (0,21, 186)
Trunk Design 1 (0,255,0)
Trunk Design 2 (0,255,245)
Kickpads (0,21,186)
Kickpads Design 1 (0,255,0)
Kickpads Design 2 (0,255,245)
Everything else stays from the original attire... It is still different from the actual attire, but unless I created him (which I suck at) it wouldn't be perfect

[img]http://cmpunk.com/gallery/albums/captures/raw/2011/0523sc/normal_vlcsnap-00301.jpg[/img][img]http://cmpunk.com/gallery/albums/captures/raw/2011/0523sc/normal_vlcsnap-00418.jpg[/img][img]http://cmpunk.com/gallery/albums/captures/raw/2011/0523sc/normal_vlcsnap-00304.jpg[/img] Trunks (215,54,255)
Trunk Des. 1 (0,255,230)
Trunk Des. 2 (219, 68,247) or default white
Knee Pads (39,0,255)
Kickpads (0,255,230)
Kickpads des. 1 (39,0,254)
Kickpads des. 2 (39,0,255)
-or-
Kickpads (38,0,238)
Kickpads des. 1 (0,255,230)
Kickpads des. 2 (0,255,230)

The famous epic rant show
[img]http://cmpunk.com/gallery/albums/captures/raw/2011/0627sc/normal_20110627_1088.jpg[/img][img]http://cmpunk.com/gallery/albums/captures/raw/2011/0627sc/normal_20110627_1085.jpg[/img][img]http://cmpunk.com/gallery/albums/captures/raw/2011/0627sc/normal_20110627_5667.jpg[/img] Well it can only come out half backwards with options...
Trunks (43,0,226)
Trunks Des. 1 (0,255,0)
Trunks Des. 2 (0,255,255)
Kickpads (38,0,255)
Kickpad Des 1(0,255,230)
Kickpad Des 2 (0,255,0)

Saw this one being discussed on Caws.ws so I thought I'd give it a try (even though it's different attire)
cm-punk-lider-de-the-nexus.jpg%2Bw%253D475%2526h%253D380.jpeg
[img]http://cmpunk.com/gallery/albu...s 1 (default white) kickpad des 2 (23,0,213)

Was bored so I thought I'd share for anyone who wants to try them out.. If you do tell me what you think

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

To everyone that got it already:

How is WWE12? Worth the money? Any replay value?
nerd.gif

game is dope. controls have been revamped, so if u have played n64 games like no mercy or revenge, its similar to that.

servers are down, even though they said a patch would be available to fix the servers by tonight, still nothing

Some random Thanksgiving divas pics that were posted on 411. i would have added the Kelly Kelly one,
but seeing her makes me wanna punch kittens.

Spoiler [+]
mariathanks_123989.png

nattythanks_123990.jpg

tiffthanks_123991.jpg

melinathanks_123993.jpg

beththanks_123995.jpg

Dayuuuum Beth
pimp.gif
devil.gif

mickiethanks_123994.jpg

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

Originally Posted by Mister916

There's a "Dashing" version that can be unlocked.
I was wondering that too.  I wish there was a way to get this guy kneepads now
laugh.gif
Speaking of kneepads, I'm glad they added the Trace style keepads to CAW mode.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Meltzer confirms this, noting: "McMahon has lost confidence in him according to multiple sources, and with the experiment of bringing in stars from Mexico, with the idea it hasn’t worked out as he had envisioned."

Meltzer also mentions that McMahon has become much more of a backer of CM Punk: "Right now Vince McMahon has made the commitment to Punk as champion. They are back in the mindset of trying to strengthen the belt by not changing it every month."

Vince is such an idiot sometimes. Just about every champion in recent memory has had weak title runs with maybe a hand full who actually looked like champions. Dudes were dropping the title every other month. If he was serious about Del Rio, he'd left him champion with out playing the back and forth game with the title. This isn't hot potato Vince.
John Cena July 25, 2011

Alberto Del Rio August 14, 2011

John Cena September 18, 2011

Alberto Del Rio October 2, 2011

CM Punk November 20, 2011

Why should anyone care about the damn title when its so easy to win apparently. The title scene is a massive joke. No one cares about any of them. They are there for decoration.
As for Miz being put in the title picture around Royal Rumble. Cool. BUT, he doesn't need to win it. Leave it on Punk and build your Raw main event for Wrestlemania. I'd say leave the strap
on Punk until Mania maybe. Build up Dolph Ziggler as a serious contender to take the strap at mania. WWE needs more main event wrestlers. No Taker, HBK, Jericho, HHH, Edge or Batista.

There is so much talent its sad that they have had barely any chance to get over with getting buried soon after.

Back
Top Bottom