Wrestling Thread Nov 21-27 | 11/24 Happy Thanksgiving to NTWT!

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

At least you guys have the racial undertones getting screen time.
What I'd do to see Yoshi Tatsu on raw karate chopping calculators...I WANT TO FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE, TOO!!!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

At least you guys have the racial undertones getting screen time.
What I'd do to see Yoshi Tatsu on raw karate chopping calculators...I WANT TO FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE, TOO!!!

laugh.gif
 i aint even mad at you for that JNSQ.

i feel selfish for just singling out the black racism when WWE has produced the likes of Kamala, Tatanka, Junkyard Dog, Iron Skeik, Finlay, Kai En Tai, Heel Eddie Guerrero circa 2003/4, ect.

i never realized until now how filthy WWE did their minorities as far as caricatures goes.

This was the worst.

WWE money must be really good for someone to disrespect themselves like this lol

Originally Posted by Agthekid

This was the worst.

WWE money must be really good sorry someone to disrespect themselves like this lol

Danm I was a young bull when this was "popular"
I never understood this till like a year later

I used that your A__ is grass line like a hundred times a day too
30t6p3b.gif

*Puts flame suit on* 
Shelton Benjamin is one of my favorite wrestler and

The best worker in the WWE from 2004-2010

In fact i'd rather have Shelton back than the Rock

Role the footage-

Shelton definitely is the &@^#. He just didn't have the mic skills (still better than Morrison though). He was
never able to break through that ceiling, and I think his mic skills were a big part of that.

It definitely is both funny and sad looking back at blatant stereotypes like that, especially that Mexicools one
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Mister916

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

toine, im goin to dl that wm28 arena in a bit

i need to dl yhe wm3 arena i saw earlier

anybody unlock the belts yet?

i just unlocked the hardcore belt an brock lesnar
I unlocked all of the belts. They all look good. My favorite has to be the attitude era belt.

How did you guys unlocke those? I completed the RTWM for all of the three stories but has yet unlocked everything..

I think there's something to be said about Trish's improvement from being a 100% valet in 2000 to
becoming pretty decent when she retired in 2006. There was quite a bit of noticeable improvement.

Kelly Kelly on the other hand, went from awful in ECW to pretty awful right now.

This.

Did you get your trophy?  If not when I get back on, if I can connect to the server I will dl your ring.

Don't know because the WWE 12 servers are still acting up for me.

I appreciate it nonetheless.

Just wrestled 4 matches at Wrestlemania and became a Grand Slam Champion 
laugh.gif

Isn't there a trophy for doing that?

I think it has to be done with a CAW.

Originally Posted by toine2983

laugh.gif

Yeah, it's tougher than expected. You have to earn your opportunities you can't just assign belts to yourself. I'm pretty much done with the Universe mode trophies now. Onto the single player ones.

laugh.gif

Yeah, it's tougher than expected. You have to earn your opportunities you can't just assign belts to yourself. I'm pretty much done with the Universe mode trophies now. Onto the single player ones.

Damn.
laugh.gif

How long did it take you to become #1 contender for all those titles?

Were you in the MITB match as well?

Originally Posted by The Minister

anyone willing to trade the rock for FAN AXXESS (you will be getting all the dlcs for free) on ps3?

nobody? and i had to bump the difficulty up to legendary for universe mode cuz every match was a squash. they should have an online universe mode kinda like online franchise mode in madden

Originally Posted by Peep Game

I so can't wait for this shirt
@CrankyVince - COULD A FELLA WHO RUNS A PUBLICLY TRADED, INTEGRATED GLOBAL MEDIA COMPANY MARKET A $25 SHIRT FEATURING A MASKED MAN WITH A HUGE #!@*? SURE.
Spoiler [+]
gkhrg11322452429.jpg

Damn.
laugh.gif

Sorta two royal rumbles and a mitb.

Entire List of Unlockables for WWE '12

UNLOCKABLES
Wrestlers
Brock Lesnar - Win first one on one match in Universe mode. (pre-made match only)

Arn Anderson - Villain Story Cutscene @ Royal Rumble

Edge - Villain Story Cutscene after defeating Edge's team at Survivor Series

Stone Cold Steve Austin - Outsider Story Scene Wrestlemania

Demolition (Ax and Smash) - Become Tag Team Champ in Universe mode(must BE the challenger in a pre-made match)

Kevin Nash - Outsider Story cutscene 5-2 after the cutscene where Kevin Nash slams HHH in the lockeroom.

Vader - Hero Story 6-2 after your match with Tyson Kidd and you defeat Vader in the ring

Eddie Guerrero - Hero Story scene 7-1, after your match with Rey Mysterio as Eddie Guerrero

Booker T - Hero Story 8-1 after Booker's appearence in Jacob Cass' match with Husky Harris

Road Warriors (Hawk and Animal) - Hero Story Scene 10-1 after Animal appearance in Jacob Cass' match with Kofi Kingston

Ricky Steamboat - Hero Story Cutscene Royal Rumble

Mr. McMahon - Hero Story Cutscene Steel Cage Match

Goldust - Cody Rhodes wins a match. (Cody will attack his own opponent but Goldust will run in to the rescue. MUST BE in Dashing Cody Rhodes attire)

Michelle McCool - Win Divas Championship in Universe mode

Story Mode/Themes/Videos
Outsider Story - Villain Story scene Wrestle Mania

Hero Story - Outsider Story cutscene SummerSlam

King of Kings theme - Outsider Story Cutscene SummerSlam

United Kingdom Entrance Video and Theme - Villain Story Scene TLC

Jacob Cass Entrance Video and Music - Hero Story Scene 2-1 after you walk down the ramp the first time as Jacob Cass

Mr. McMahon Entrance Video and Music - Hero Story cutscene Steel Cage match.

Undertaker Entrance - Win match with Undertaker in the WrestleMania arena in Universe Mode

Championship Belts
Hardcore Championship - Win any title in a falls count anywhere match in Universe mode.

Million Dollar Championship - Win any title with Ted DiBiase in Universe mode (Singles Titles Only)

World Tag Team Championships - Win the tag team titles on SmackDown (Which is funny cause these were the RAW titles. YOU NEED TO UNLOCK DEMOLITION TO UNLOCK THE TITLES)

WWE Tag Team Championships - Whin the tag team titles on RAW (Which is funny cause these were the SD titles. YOU NEED TO UNLOCK ROAD WARRIORS TO UNLOCK THESE TITLES)

WWE Championship (I THINK this means the Undisputed title) - Win the WWE Championship with HHH at a PPV in Universe Mode.

ECW Championship - Win any title during an Extreme Rules match in Universe Mode

WWE Attitude Era Championship - Win the WWE Championship with Stone Cold Steve Austin in Universe Mode.

Champion of Champions title - Win any title at the Clash of the Champions arena in Universe mode.

Classic WWE Intercontinental Championship - Win the Intercontinental Title in Universe Mode.

WWE European Championship - Villain Storyline scene 10-1, Sheamus on stage with William Regal, Drew McIntyre, and Wade Barrett. Sheamus declares his US title the European title.

WWE Light Heavyweight Championship - Win any title with Rey Mysterio in Universe mode (Singles titles only)

WCW World Heavyweight Championship - Hero Story Scene 13-1 after Big Show paints WCW on the championship

WWE Championship (WCW) Championship - Hero Story scene Elimination Chamber

WCW Championship - Hero Story Cutscene Steel Cage 1

Alternate Attires
John Cena Entrance Attire - Villain Story scene 1-4 after you defeat Cena on the stage as Sheamus

Sheamus with T-Shirt - Villain Story scene 5-4 after your tag team match as William Regal, Drew McIntyre, and Sheamus

William Regal with Suit - Villain Story 8-5 after United Kingdom wins Survivor Series

Drew McIntyre with Suit - Villain Story 13-2 after you weaken John Cena in the ring as Sheamus

Edge Entrance Attire - Villain Story 15-2 after you defeat Arn Anderson in the ring.

Sheamus with Suit - Villain Story 18-1 after you finish off HHH in the ring as Sheamus

Wade Barrett with Suit - Villain Story 19-2 after your backstage brawl with Wade Barrett

HHH Street Attire - Outsider Story cutscene WrestleMania

Arn Anderson civilian attire - Hero Story scene 5-1 after Kevin Nash introduces Arn Anderson

Kevin Nash with suit -Hero story cutscene 14-1 after Nash slams Jacob Cass and Rey Mysterio after their tag team match with Big Show and Cody Rhodes

Mr. McMahon with Suit - Hero cutscene Steel Cage 1

"DASHING" Cody Rhodes - Villain Story win the Bragging Rights match.

John Cena Purple Attire - Go into a WrestleMania match featuring John Cena as one of the competitors. It should be his entrance attire in Universe Mode.

John Cena with T Shirt - Go into a WrestleMania match featuring John Cena as one of the competitors. It should be his entrance attire. In Universe Mode (I realize these two are contradictory, but I'm just typing them as its written.)

Hooded Undertaker Entrance Attire - Go into a WrestleMania match featuring Undertaker as one of the competitors. It should be his entrance attire. In Universe Mode

Randy Orton without Beard - Go into a WrestleMania match featuring Randy Orton as one of the competitors. It should be his model during his entrance AND his match in Universe mode
Zack Ryder with Headband - Play in a match involving Zack Ryder at a PPV and whoever is Zack's opponent will be beaten up before the match officially starts. Win that match.

Arenas
NXT Arena - Win Survivor Series in the Hero Storyline (The First PPV)

Over the Limit Arena - Win a match in this arena in WWE Universe

Fatal 4-Way Arena - Win a match in this arena in WWE Universe

Money in the Bank arena - Win a match in this arena in WWE Universe

Night of Champions Arena - Win a match in this arena in WWE Universe

Hell in a Cell Arena - Win a match in this arena in WWE Universe

Bragging Rights Arena - Win a match in this arena in WWE Universe

Survivor Series Arena - Win a match in this arena in WWE Universe

TLC Arena - Win a match in this arena in WWE Universe

Extreme Rules Arena - Win a match in this arena in WWE Universe

Tribute to the Troops Arena - Complete your first WWE Universe Year

NXT Arena - Hero Story scene SummerSlam (Again I understand this is contradictory to what was previously written. Just typing as it appears in the guide.)

Clash of Champions Arena - Hero Story Cutscene Clash of Champions

Nitro Arena - Hero Story cutscene 21-1 after the Monday Night Nitro match

Starrcade Arena - Hero Story cutscene Steel Cage Match 2

I'll clean it up a bit after i finish this match.

Damn.
laugh.gif

Sorta two royal rumbles and a mitb.

another easy way to do it is whenever you see a #1 contenders match on raw or sd just add yourself into the match. That way you can bypass the not adding yourself into the title match stipulation and you'll automatically be #1 cont. and don't have to keep playing in matches.

Back
Top Bottom