Wrestling Thread Nov 21-27 | 11/24 Happy Thanksgiving to NTWT!

Originally Posted by 3dgarfly23

how do you get nash?

Play through RTWM...  I don't know if this works because I got it through RTWM, but on PSN  there is an "All Unlockables"  that is for $0.99, should give you all the things you'd get in RTWM...

Originally Posted by Essential1

how do you get nash?
Play through RTWM...  I don't know if this works because I got it through RTWM, but on PSN  there is an "All Unlockables"  that is for $0.99, should give you all the things you'd get in RTWM...
I might buy that. Some of these are becoming a hassle.

Does anyone like to share their code for The Rock? 
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Essential1

how do you get nash?

good looks my dude

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Damn you're actually right
laugh.gif
He sure is
laugh.gif
 They've always been so much more fluid in the ring, instead of the stop-start-pause diva wrestlers
we've been used to. It sucks that when I think of women wrestlers, I think of horrible botches and overall terrible
matches (Jackie Gayda
roll.gif
) than actually talented women.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Speaking of Divas, Debra, this is something I did not know

[h2][/h2]
[h2]Personal life[/h2]
In June and July 2007, Marshall made several appearances to discuss the Chris Benoit double murder and suicide. She described steroids and drugs as the cause of Stone Cold hitting her in June 2002 and suggested links between such substances and the death of Benoit and his family.[sup][35][/sup] She also alleged that Austin beat her three times.[sup][35][/sup][sup][36][/sup] Marshall told Fox News that WWE put a gag order on her so she would not reveal that Stone Cold hit her, as it would cost the company millions of dollars.[sup][36][/sup]

[sup]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Debra_Marshall#cite_note-fox2-35[/sup]

Not sure why a gag order was needed, everybody in the world knew what went on
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

^^^Nah, results haven't been posted yet. 4w said screw No Fap November and just started going HAM
while his cats watched him.

Originally Posted by The Minister

anyone willing to trade the rock for FAN AXXESS (you will be getting all the dlcs for free) on ps3?

wish you would have posted this earlier before i used the code and dropped $11.95.
i could care less for using the rock on wwe '12.

don't get got though. rock dlc will be out by the end of dec for $1.99 max.

oh really i thought he was pre oreder only. but cant you share him through if you exchange the log in for psn?

Danielle Moinet, latest signing to report to FCW. Former Lingerie Football League cornerback
Spoiler [+]
Danielle-Moinet-34.jpg
boyle-kaptan-gorulmedi-danielle-moinet-amerika-ic-camasiri-ligi-seksi-1170857.jpg

600full-danielle-moinet.jpg
600full-danielle-moinet.jpg
Michelle McCool's replacement I guess

Originally Posted by Peep Game

^^^Nah, results haven't been posted yet. 4w said screw No Fap November and just started going HAM

roll.gif

4w stop fapping, wash your hands, and post the results!

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I mean maybe we are just used to crappy American Female Wrestlers, but the female Japanese wrestling scene in the mid 90s was second to NONE. And that is including All Japan's Men and New Japan's Jr. Heavyweights.

Minami Toyoya
Bull Nakano
Akira Hokuto
Aja Kong

Check their resumes
I remember her run in the WWF in the mid 90s, I remember her and Medusa (aka Alundra Blayze aka the women who made Vince think Bret would trash the title on Nitro) having some great matches.. Summerslam 94 (or 95) stands out to me.

I appreciate the vids, DC, but I must reiterate my previous sentiment that I, a sexist chauvinist, do not care to watch women with Dean Malenko repertoire and a face to match. The great nation of Japan can continue to produce stellar female wrestlers that my penis has no interest in as American wrasslin' fans, such as myself, will gladly ogle and support the following:
Spoiler [+]
334u7ir.gif
2w6i35t.gif

dnfxhf.gif
1wfng.gif

bGz08.gif
4GM8W.gif

gCG2K.gif
08mRD.gif

bKuCq.gif
Ib2FA.gif
uDjKK.gif

Qc21i.gif
7djRm.gif

4uf7s.gif
ikqYm.gif

22xL4.gif

Thank you, BasedGOD
JuQqm.gif

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

roll.gif

4w stop fapping, wash your hands, and post the results!
roll.gif
roll.gif

Miss Tess....masstasstic!
pimp.gif

toine, im goin to dl that wm28 arena in a bit

i need to dl yhe wm3 arena i saw earlier

anybody unlock the belts yet?

i just unlocked the hardcore belt an brock lesnar

Regarding Maryse Ouellet’s departure from WWE last month, the Wrestling Observerreports that company officials had been looking to cut ties with the French-Canadian glamour model for over a year since she did not fit their commitment to wholesome, family-friendly, PG content. Her “history of non-PG activity

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

toine, im goin to dl that wm28 arena in a bit

i need to dl yhe wm3 arena i saw earlier

anybody unlock the belts yet?

i just unlocked the hardcore belt an brock lesnar
I unlocked all of the belts. They all look good. My favorite has to be the attitude era belt.

I didn't mind Maryse's "history of non-PG activity".

pimp.gif
devil.gif

laugh.gif
 @ WWE holding that against her, when they were lobbying as many divas as possible to do Playboy a few years ago.

I wish Layla jumped on the Playboy bandwagon.
frown.gif

I appreciate the help 916 and GHIMS.

916 I'm going to add your PSN in a minute. GHIMS, what's your PSN again? I think I added yours a while back, put that PSN hasn't been active in months.

Back
Top Bottom