Wrestling Thread Nov 23-29 | 11/27 Smackdown - Undertaker vs Jericho, Batista vs Kane

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

I think they should go with a new, fresh WWE Title contender tonight.
pimp.gif

Kofi vs Ziggler. I am seriously LOVING THIS. This is going to be the best Raw in a long long time.

This Kofi/Orton thing is the best thing to happen to RAW in a while.

Hopefully Kofi doesn't do anything to eff up this push. That seems to be a recurring theme amongst the young talent.

I'm lovin' what the 'E has been doing the past few weeks...this has put the official stamp of approval on it.

pimp.gif

Y'all seen me posting it multiple times in N&N..."so and so will get pushed"..."Vince wants new stars"..."Jericho complainsabout the lack of stars on RAW"...looks like it's finally happening.
pimp.gif

It's funny how TNA and WWE are going in opposite directions (again)...if I would have told you a month ago WWE will push the younger guys and TNA willbring in all the washed up has-beens, y'all wouldn't have believed me...

...well, maybe the TNA part.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

Dolph's burying continues...
Man I called this over the summer when dudes in this thread were saying he was the next big thing
laugh.gif

s

Originally Posted by Grizzly Hebert

They should give Ziggler a two-tone singlet and some gum to spit.

Then they could actually call him Mr. Ziggles.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ Dolph saying ASK HIM

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

Man I called this over the summer when dudes in this thread were saying he was the next big thing
laugh.gif

s
Dolph has all the swag in the world and pretty good talent in the ring. I don't get why he isn't getting a push.

I tuned in for the 15 minutes for the heck of it, first Raw that looks watchable in a while. I'm gonna tune back in at 10.

i really like Dolphs yelling and such. little things like that impress me.

"GIVE ME A BREAK! IM SO MUCH BETTER THAN YOU!"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DSK aka iLLoQuent

I'm lovin' what the 'E has been doing the past few weeks...this has put the official stamp of approval on it.

pimp.gif

Y'all seen me posting it multiple times in N&N..."so and so will get pushed"..."Vince wants new stars"..."Jericho complains about the lack of stars on RAW"...looks like it's finally happening.
pimp.gif

It's funny how TNA and WWE are going in opposite directions (again)...if I would have told you a month ago WWE will push the younger guys and TNA will bring in all the washed up has-beens, y'all wouldn't have believed me...

...well, maybe the TNA part.
laugh.gif
Talk to me when Cena or Undertaket drop the belt until then its more of the same. I'm not buying into the Kofi hype till he wins a belt, thiscould be Miz/Cena all over again.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

laugh.gif

s
Dolph has all the swag in the world and pretty good talent in the ring. I don't get why he isn't getting a push.

Ziggler wasnt the first talented guy to get buried and he wont be the last. Look at what TNA has been doing w/ the Pope (elijah burke), WWE should have neverlet him go.

Has this Sheamus guy every been outside...he's almost as white as the ring.

Back
Top Bottom