Wrestling Thread Nov 23-29 | 11/27 Smackdown - Undertaker vs Jericho, Batista vs Kane

Pretty blatant shot at Hogan and specifically Flair right there. I have to agree with him.

"Because you're fat"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

Originally Posted by DSK aka iLLoQuent

I'm lovin' what the 'E has been doing the past few weeks...this has put the official stamp of approval on it.

pimp.gif

Y'all seen me posting it multiple times in N&N..."so and so will get pushed"..."Vince wants new stars"..."Jericho complains about the lack of stars on RAW"...looks like it's finally happening.
pimp.gif

It's funny how TNA and WWE are going in opposite directions (again)...if I would have told you a month ago WWE will push the younger guys and TNA will bring in all the washed up has-beens, y'all wouldn't have believed me...

...well, maybe the TNA part.
laugh.gif
Talk to me when Cena or Undertaket drop the belt until then its more of the same. I'm not buying into the Kofi hype till he wins a belt, this could be Miz/Cena all over again.
Yet look at where the Miz is at right now.

Only reason Miz was getting destroyed during the latter part of that feud was because he had given in his 30 day notice and was planning on leaving...WWEwanted to job him out in case he had plans to join another wrestling company.

I get you on if Cena or Taker drop the belt but this has been talked about for MONTHS now so it's not a spur of the moment thing...I think they'reserious about it now.

As far as the "Kofi hype", dude was US Champion for 5 months and has came out looking great with his feud against Orton. He's already in a betterplace now than he was when they moved him to RAW.

EDIT:
roll.gif
@ Grizz...I love that guy (no Heidenreich).

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

I'm lovin' what the 'E has been doing the past few weeks...this has put the official stamp of approval on it.

pimp.gif

Y'all seen me posting it multiple times in N&N..."so and so will get pushed"..."Vince wants new stars"..."Jericho complains about the lack of stars on RAW"...looks like it's finally happening.
pimp.gif

It's funny how TNA and WWE are going in opposite directions (again)...if I would have told you a month ago WWE will push the younger guys and TNA will bring in all the washed up has-beens, y'all wouldn't have believed me...

...well, maybe the TNA part.
laugh.gif
Talk to me when Cena or Undertaket drop the belt until then its more of the same. I'm not buying into the Kofi hype till he wins a belt, this could be Miz/Cena all over again.
Yet look at where the Miz is at right now.

Only reason Miz was getting destroyed during the latter part of that feud was because he had given in his 30 day notice and was planning on leaving...WWE wanted to job him out in case he had plans to join another wrestling company.

I get you on if Cena or Taker drop the belt but this has been talked about for MONTHS now so it's not a spur of the moment thing...I think they're serious about it now.

As far as the "Kofi hype", dude was US Champion for 5 months and has came out looking great with his feud against Orton. He's already in a better place now than he was when they moved him to RAW.

EDIT:
roll.gif
@ Grizz...I love that guy (no Heidenreich).
I tell you what I'd like to see...I'd like to see Kofi/Cena at the next PPV and have Orton interfere to help Kofi win since he cant get atitle shot against cena.

100Proof, I wouldn't mind that.

I don't think Cena is dropping the title that soon though...I fully expect whoever comes out of this as #1 contender to lose to Cena at the TLC PPV. Aslong as it's a competitive match and the push doesn't get dropped right after...I'm fine with that.

Cena and Punk put on a nice lil' match right now.

Honestly this is the 1st time in a while I've stayed focused and enjoyed a match involving Cena.

I thought for sure Punk was tapping there in the STF. That was actually a pretty cool counter from the GTS to the STF.

I just hate how Punk could survive the STF there, and then at times we've seen Orton tap out in literally 2 seconds.

I don't have a problem with Cena winning there. That was a good, competitive match with a hot finish. The FU off the 2nd rope was nice.

Raw has been [Larry David] Pretty good.....preeeettty preeettttty good [/Larry David]

Jesse Ventura.
pimp.gif

Ventura going in on Vince now.

This Raw has been great. Havent heard Vinny Mac and the Body on the mic in over a decade..This will be refreshing.

King: It's about time you were replaced, Cole.

hahaha

Vince going back to the red bow tie and at the announcer table is the mark out moment of the night. Probably the year.

Back
Top Bottom