Wrestling Thread Nov 23-29 | 11/27 Smackdown - Undertaker vs Jericho, Batista vs Kane

Originally Posted by retrogearsolid

SAY VINTAGE YOU %*%@##+!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by KingDeeJay

SO who is going to watch Sheamus vs Cena.... PPV is a bust already...
I'm 100x more excited for Cena vs Sheamus then seeing some combination of Cena vs HHH vs HBK vs Orton for the 1000th time.

Originally Posted by coolgy023

I guess it really is beneficial to have HHH like you.
I was gonna say something about that...HHH must really love this dude.
laugh.gif

I was pushing for Kofi but eh...
ohwell.gif
...at least it's someone new.

Just put on an entertaining match and I won't complain...

There's no way it's really gonna be Sheamus Vs. Cena at a PPV for the title. Something's got to happen between now and then.

Hopefully we'll get Orton/Kofi though.

Cena's obviously retaining this ppv. They need someone to take the fall. :smh:I like sheamus
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by The Warehouse 13

There's no way it's really gonna be Sheamus Vs. Cena at a PPV for the title. Something's got to happen between now and then.

I agree. Someone else will get thrown in there and we'll see Orton and Kofi in some sort of match at TLC.

With how good Raw was this week, I think it could be equally as bad or worse with Mini Me next week.

Either Cena will retain...OR somehow someway this turns into a fatal four way match with 2 others or something.

Originally Posted by DSK aka iLLoQuent

Originally Posted by The Warehouse 13

I agree. Someone else will get thrown in there and we'll see Orton and Kofi in some sort of match at TLC.

Ugh, Sheamus is gonna get the Miz treatment.

is this gonna lead to how it used to be in the late 80s and early 90s where every heel got there 15mins with Hogan?

Seems like it.

really didn't want to see dude win but it is something new.
ohwell.gif

is this gonna lead to how it used to be in the late 80s and early 90s where every heel got there 15mins with Hogan?

Back
Top Bottom