Wrestling Thread Nov 24- Dec 7 | 12/1 Will Vince Address Punk Live on Austin's Podcast After Raw?

Only good thing about that podcast was Punk shouting out KISS..Other than that it was buns..

Anyone else notice how creepy it was that Colt kinda knew more about Phil's like than Philip did?..And why did they ask people to email questions and then proceed to NOT ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS????..

Only good thing about that podcast was Punk shouting out KISS..Other than that it was buns..

Anyone else notice how creepy it was that Colt kinda knew more about Phil's like than Philip did?..And why did they ask people to email questions and then proceed to NOT ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS????..

Old folks love them some kiss huh case. could never get into them for some reason

Colt is an A1 ball washer.

F'yeah he is..Dude spends yet another 1 1/2 slurping nuts..

Old folks love them some kiss huh case. could never get into them for some reason

They're an awesome band..It's just about having fun and not taking things too serious..And whether you like 'em or not you'll never find a band that can put on a better live show..
But I'm old so how the *u*k should I know?

I kinda wonder what Steen will wear in NXT... Watching an older PWG match where he looks decent in a singlet, no AF1/Zigs... but don't think that'll work for them...

I kinda wonder what Steen will wear in NXT... Watching an older PWG match where he looks decent in a singlet, no AF1/Zigs... but don't think that'll work for them...

I think he will wear the same thing he wore in the indys and on his vignette. Dude will be doing backstage comedy skits with rowan by 2016 :smh:

Why do y'all think Vince and Trips hate dudes that can actually wrestle?..We all know that it doesn't matter if DBry is 100%, if KENTA learns perfect Engrish, if Steen drop 75lbs, if Cesaro finds "it", and if Ziggles get's personal weight training from the ghost of the Warrior, no matter what Vince/Paul won't let these dudes flourish like the fans want them to..We all know that RahMan Raines is the anointed one and it doesn't matter that he can't wrestle and crickets chirps during his promos, dude is gonna be the next 14 time WHC..

The iwc doesn't matter to Vince b :lol: were the only ones that want to see those dudes flourish. Just have a conversation with a casual fan b. They love Cena and Reigns

Why do y'all think Vince and Trips hate dudes that can actually wrestle?..We all know that it doesn't matter if DBry is 100%, if KENTA learns perfect Engrish, if Steen drop 75lbs, if Cesaro finds "it", and if Ziggles get's personal weight training from the ghost of the Warrior, no matter what Vince/Paul won't let these dudes flourish like the fans want them to..We all know that RahMan Raines is the anointed one and it doesn't matter that he can't wrestle and crickets chirps during his promos, dude is gonna be the next 14 time WHC..

HBK...

Decided to finally watch that Shield - Road to SS doc last night and it was so obvious that Rains has nothing but the looks Vince and the bookers love but he gets top billing and I felt like they were downplaying Seth/Ambrose. He's definitely about to be the next 15 time WHC

Decided to finally watch that Shield - Road to SS doc last night and it was so obvious that Rains has nothing but the looks Vince and the bookers love but he gets top billing and I felt like they were downplaying Seth/Ambrose. He's definitely about to be the next 15 time WHC

I just hope sometime between now and WM31 that Romaine loses his smile, or wants to try out for the Vikings, or takes his ball and goes home..Anything to prevent this fool from getting the Big Logo..

Where could I find a HQ video of this match from Souled Out 98

la-parka-o.gif

I think this will work better around here
xQyvKbk.gif

Back
Top Bottom