Wrestling Thread Nov 24- Dec 7 | 12/1 Will Vince Address Punk Live on Austin's Podcast After Raw?

How you feel about the new cole?

It's better than born boring and sadline story for sure. Cole is the rap equivalent to cesaro, great but he doesn't have what it takes to grab the brass ring just yet! He's missing something to take him to that next level.

It's better than born boring and sadline story for sure. Cole is the rap equivalent to cesaro, great but he doesn't have what it takes to grab the brass ring just yet! He's missing something to take him to that next level.

Yep. I think he's great because he's relatable and humble as hell. When sideline story dropped I legit felt like I saw my brother come up.

This story about CJ's wedding and how they won't let him get time off even though he's asked for it months in advance :smh:

You gotta make Roman look really really strong. Oh Hunter.

Last edited:
This story about CJ's wedding and how they won't let him get time off even though he's asked for it months in advance :smh:

You gotta make Roman look really really strong. Oh Hunter.

#newslaves

Dam they really emphasised making reigns look strong. Reigns is thrash b. He still talking about jericho :lol:

Last edited:
So far it sounds like they basically think everyone is stupid for asking a question, which is what they asked people to do last week at the end of the podcast..Both of them are trying really really really really hard to sound cool/hipster-esque..

I wonder if Colt knows yet that the only thing he'll ever be know for is being mentioned in "the pipe bomb" and being Punk's byotch?

20 grand for just signing stuff for 4 hours at wizard world??? I'm about to learn how to take some bumps with all this free time

5 grand for 4 days of hardcore matches in Mexico :x :stoneface:

SlimJim could've gotten a major push :smh:

We want Sheamus on the cover :lol:

**** WWE

Last edited:
You could've skipped the first 45 minutes. It got decent after that. Not as good as part 1 but still had some decent bits.

Back
Top Bottom