Wrestling Thread Nov 3-23 | 11/23 Survivor Series - MAJOR Surprises Planned | Team Cena v Team Autho

This should be a legit match. I'll be happy with either winning as long as there is a clean finish. Tired of high profile matches always going to Dairy Queen. :smh:

No way there is a clean finish here....they aren't going to put the IC belt on Seth anyways...

While I expect Ziggy to lose, at least they made him look strong a bit by having Triple H and the Authority attempt to recruit him to their team.

While I expect Ziggy to lose, at least they made him look strong a bit by having Triple H and the Authority attempt to recruit him to their team.

Did they really try to recruit him though? They just wanted him to not join Cena's right

will i be reimbursed for november?
R-Truth-Vince-McMahon-WWE.jpg

Deepsea link me to the Kevin Sullivan podcast. Heard dude has a great memory and still remembers every match he booked and why in wcw.

I am finally about to buy a MLW VIP Membership. I am interested in hearing Kevin Sullivan run down his days of head booker of WCW. Him and MSL are supposedly running through all of the months on the podcast

You don't need subtitles... It's that good with the story they tell during matches... And there's not really that many promos...

Aight cool cause NJPW matches are great, a different pace and style but awesome regardless. Still wish they catered more to American fans with some subtitles and English commentators. That would be great

Aight cool cause NJPW matches are great, a different pace and style but awesome regardless. Still wish they catered more to American fans with some subtitles and English commentators. That would be great

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't they going to start offering their iPPV's with Engrish commentators?

Seth with the corner powerbomb takes me back to the days of Ultimo doing the running Liger Bomb

Did they really try to recruit him though? They just wanted him to not join Cena's right
Even still, they at least view as a big enough threat that they don't want him on Team Cena.
[h1]¯\_(ツ)_/¯[/h1]

Back
Top Bottom