Wrestling Thread Nov 3-23 | 11/23 Survivor Series - MAJOR Surprises Planned | Team Cena v Team Autho

Randall has been on point promo wise the past couple of weeks. All hype and ****. Lots of passion. And of course he's about to be written off right now as his character finally shows some overdue growth. :smh:
When people are allowed to be themselves, that is what happens.

The Wonder Years is finally on DvD. Finally.

YOOOO WTF was that
roll.gif

Aight cool cause NJPW matches are great, a different pace and style but awesome regardless. Still wish they catered more to American fans with some subtitles and English commentators. That would be great

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't they going to start offering their iPPV's with Engrish commentators?

The January 4th Wrestle Kingdom show at the Tokyo Dome will be on American PPV with English commentary... Good ole JR is rumored for it...

And the mlw subscription is $15 for a year... Can't beat that..

Meant to check in earlier. Who is planning on going to WM31 ? With tickets going on sale soon just planning on getting a head count and maybe meet up before hand.

Y'all know that I'm not a Randelle fan, but I gotta say I've been entertained by him for the past month or so..

Man I heard that JR on NJPW rumor too, if thats true then I'm buying that on PPV as long as the price aint wild

Also still thinking bout getting an ROH ringside membership, wanna rewatch that AJ Styles vs Kyle O Reilly match again

Back
Top Bottom